Portal 2: where will you co-op it?

Cool, thanks.

Well, technically, I guess it’s both.

man what

I was concerned about how co-op will handle the jumping in+out and playing with different friends. I learned from the gamespot now playing clipthat it uses a hub system so you tackle puzzles in segments. I don’t know how the co-op story will unfold then though.

So, I’d totally forgotten that Portal 2 had Co-op, since it’s been so long.

But when my nephew invited me I remembered “oh yeah, Portal 2 had Co-op”.

It took a couple of minutes to install (I love having Google Fiber), and then there we were, a blue robot and an orange robot. And it was hilarious. We played for about 15 minutes before I was called away by my wife to come have some breakfast. But man, this is so hilarious and fun so far.

I’m so glad my nephew is old enough to be good at these type of games now.

We continued our game of Coop Portal 2 today. It had me in stitches. Gosh, this game is so fun. It’s the fun of Portal 2 singleplayer squared! :P

Yep. It’s awesome. Played through it with my son years ago on the 360 and we had a lot of fun solving puzzles together.

And earlier this year, I got to start playing through it again on the Xbox One (yay backwards compatibility) with my younger daughter who is now old enough to enjoy Portal 2 single and multiplayer.

The game remains excellent in both modes. A classic.

Wendelius

Yeah, played it through a couple of months ago with a bloke at work…mostly at work. It was a damn hoot.