Portal is Game of the Year

What’s great about that is that it’s not outside the realm of possibility as we all know Valve has been working on something with IceFrog for a while now. Seems reasonable it’s some sort of DotA game.

Yeah yeah but I was referring to this game http://www.uberent.com/ which is pretty much TF2xDota.

They should just go all the way with TF2 and make it a subscription MMO.

/joke

Hopefully.

I would be okay with that.

I hope it’s actually en elaborate troll of the Counter-strike community by announcing hats for the CSS models.

(it wouldn’t even be that far fetched…)

Especially any comment in which you link the music you listen to.

That would be horrible. They would make more money selling hats, anyway.

This is entirely shameless self-publicity here, although it’s self publicity for the cause of science. I’ve wondered for a long time what GLaDOS would be like on outlets like Twitter and Facebook and found those versions a little lacking because they’re missing the sardonic cruelty. Formspring is an excellent vehicle for sardonic cruelty, hence - www.formspring.me/gladosreal .

These things only work if people ask questions, and I’d love to take a shot at letting out my inner murderous AI. Would you fine people do a favour and some asking? Get the show on the road and that sort of thing?

Also, thoughts and tips on answering would be welcomed. I’m in no way going to sit here and say “This is the way she talks, and I’m going to stick to that”.

L4D3 with backwards compatibility would be alright. For $30.

But I think they would rather release L4D 1 maps in 2 before announcing 3.

…but I would buy L4D3 for 60$.

Goddamit. Okay, fine… I would buy Episode 3 for 61 dollars.

I would consider finishing Ep.2 for 61 dollars

I would buy TF3 for $62.

Buy that sequel!

Zylon, you got the closest without going over. Welcome to the Showcase Showdown!

/boobs pop out

Have I mentioned I love the press releases that have come of all this?

Great press release. Sad news - was my first reaction, followed closely by suspicion. It went thusly:

This is Valve we’re talking about. What if they’re still going to release a game in fall… just not Portal 2? Maybe it’s something to do with the surprise.

It’ll be the final HL1 expansion pack which is finally ready!