Portland OR - Oct 4-8

Dangit. I’d have come down from Seattle but I’m signed up for a workshop that I really want to do on that Sunday. Have fun!

Hey @ineffablebob @CraigM @Exodor looks like we are the people most likely to make it. I suggest we make the call on where we want to meet so that the others who might or might not be able to make it will know where they should go if they do decide to join. Then we can get to the really fun part: deciding what game to play.

Game Knight Lounge opens at 2pm on Sundays. I can vouch for it being a good place, and since @ineffablebob is the guest in the Rose City and it looks good to him, I propose we make that our venue. Is anyone absolutely opposed to that choice, for distance or other reasons?

That works for me. If anyone out in the Hillsboro area wants to join, we could carpool.

As for the game, I only have two out here. Railways of the World, and X-wing. Since one is strictly two player, I’ll bring Railways.

I mean I’m not opposed to X-wing either, for the record ;)

@ineffablebob are you packing any games? Lovecraft Letter seems like a nice portable sized choice.

Sunday the 7th, 2 PM, Game Knight Lounge…sounds like a plan! As for games, I’m traveling light so I won’t have anything complex, but I can bring along a couple small ones. Sadly I do not own Lovecraft Letter, @CraigM - two copies already in my normal gaming group - but I have several others to choose from. Cthulhu Realms and Heat seem like solid choices, maybe the Munchkin Love Letter too. And I’m not opposed to something more complicated, if @Brooski or @Exodor bring it along…just won’t be hauling around anything giant on the plane myself.

I hear Citadels is really fun.

https://www.amazon.com/Z-Man-Games-WR01-Citadels-Classic/dp/B01KHRN53E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1538195454&sr=8-2&keywords=citadels

-Tom

I can bring Lovecraft Letter. Btw, please note that Tom taught me to play wrong.

“They say an ill workman never had good tools”. J. Swift, Polite Conversation, 1738

Next Sunday at 2 PM - I’ll be there!

Four players. Perfect for Root

:)

Any interest in Voyages of Marco Polo? That seems like it would be a good fit for 4 players and an afternoon of beer.

I’m game for anything. I’ll bring Railways, and we can sort out what hits the table over the first pint.

Does that location have a wall of demo games?

It has several walls of demo games.

Last time I was there we played Clank!

I can toss a few quick to learn 4 player games in the car too although it sounds like we’ll have plenty to choose form.

Bring ‘em. More choice is always good.

I am so jealous!

I have arrived. First thing you see off the plane:

Yep, thats Portland all right.

See you folks Sunday!

This looks so cool! I hope you all have a blast!

I hope to have a gaming vacay to see Bruce next year, and I would love to see all you guys on a night!

I am envious!

Ahh, the gate I usually come in has the Burgertown across from it.