Post-Trump Republican Party

Body and blood of Christ every Sunday.

The Baptist church (which makes up the majority of the Conservative Christian) doesn’t believe in transubstantiation, so in general, no, they don’t eat the Body of Christ or drink the Blood of Christ.

Transubstantiation is an odd belief that only seems common among Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Churches, although the Lutherans seem to want it both to be the Body and Blood of Christ, and not be.

Its an interesting little division that really deserves more attention.
Personally, I’m in the camp that Bread is Bread, and Wine/Grape Juice is Wine/Grape Juice. And that we do it to remember and give thanks.

Donald J. Trump man of the who steals from the people.

Apparently individuals who donated to Trump’s campaign and didn’t read the very very fine print discovered they were not just donating $10 that one time, but $10 per month automatically deducted from their card or account, and that they were agreeing that the amount would double after a few months, then that the monthly would change to weekly after that. Of course in true Trump fashion, cancelling and/or getting refunded was made almost impossible to accomplish.

And yet they still lick his boots like happy little sycophants. Letting Trump steal from you to own the libs!

Bless their dumb little hearts. Fuck all of them, they deserve each other.

Guys, just give DJT all your money so he doesn’t have to involve himself in these petty scams.

Lots of them say WinRed is a scam, and then proceed to do the predictable “if only the führer knew!” thing - obviously Saint Trump would stop this if he was aware of it. He’s a victim too since they’re using his name without his knowledge!

I have read through all of this and simply do not see a problem.

Trump cheated his way through the business world, he ran for president as a hyper-aggressive con man, and he governed as a serial liar who fired and exacted revenge on any aid who showed even a hint of principle. The only thing he was honest about was the fact that he believed himself untrammeled by law.

So what were these people thinking? That they, alone, had some special immunity to being cheated by him? As a government official, I would think he would be obligated to cheat them, given the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.

I have no idea, but like I said they deserve each other. I have zero sympathy for any of them. I hope they lose all their money and Trump goes to jail.

There’s a little scandal going on in the Minnesota GOP, where vendors are siphoning well over 50% of donations. Maybe the vendors aren’t changing the frequency of donations from monthly to weekly but – oh, they’re using WinRED too? Nice.

Anyway, when some MN GOPers are raising an eyebrow at this use of their donations (they must be the fiscal conservatives) they are getting tarred and feathered and called RINOs by the sufficiently faithful Trumpites.

Two key Twitter threads:

nice

I like the part where they’re gonna “have to tell Trump” on you for unchecking the box. Some serious 7-year old energy there.

Holy shit, that is brazen.

Hilarious, because bad things for Republicans are good things for America and the world, but wow. Brazen.

Scumbags will be scumbags, even to their own.

It’s also a little irrelevant. Politicians work for lobbyist money, individual donations are not a huge difference maker to politicians. They are to the party organization overall of course, but I’m sure Vendor kickbacks and so forth are making sure the top party people are well taken care of.

I think this is all working as designed, except for the bit where the sheep found out about it.

https://twitter.com/buhhhhlieevmeee/status/1379846987130998786

God Trump knows when you are sleeping and knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good, so that he can steal even more from you. Happy Trumpmas!

Why hasn’t every MAGA given every cent to their name to DJT by now? WTF are they waiting on??

Being the craziest Republican in congress has its benefits. These results don’t suggest to me that the party is going to somehow shake off these lunatics.

Something, something, fools, money.