Post your kids (that are interesting)

We have a post your pet-thread* so I thought it would be nice with a thread to show off and brag about children - we already do it on occasion in the “what happened…”-thread, but this could be refined 110% awesome kids, and the haters won’t have to read it.

I’ll start with todays Facebook-update:
“The wife didn’t feel I was harsh enough when punishing the 4-year old - but I don’t remember us specifically making a ‘do not paint the cat’-rule.”

And a picture of them not arguing:

Now yours.

*and people, I don’t go there to tell you that your mutt is ugly and that people spend far too much time and money on dumb animals, so if you don’t like kids and don’t get why people do - stay out. You know, who you are.

I like kids and adore my son, but I’m not quite ready to post pictures of him…seems a bit too much info.

Am I just paranoid?

Rosabelle, almost 18 months old now. She knows all the alphabet and her numbers up to 12 and she loves to mooch whatever I am eating. And torture the cats while shouting “NICE! NICE!” to reassure me that she is actually being nice to them.

I am with Mike on this one.

Our son Julian who is 4 months old!

OMG BABY PICTURES! YAYYYYYYY!!! :)

Mah babies. Cute when they want to, a handfull most of the time.

Here is mine two months ago on her first birthday. I never get tired of this particular face.

Yaaaaay babies! I wish I could post pictures of my current nanny kids but I don’t have permission.

This is my favorite picture of my favorite kid which I DO have permission to share. It’s on the back of my business cards.

This is the girl who brought us great lines like:

“I’m pretending my lemonade is my beer and cartoons are my poker!”

“Donuts make secret noises that make Gary sad.”

and,

“Carrots will never fly into my shirt and make me be someone dead because I have pink Crocs on my feets.”

I can’t wait til the current ones are old enough to talk. Right now, the infant mostly spits up and the toddler’s trying her best to figure out a way to push a sunbeam off the couch.

This is a few years ago, this is my youngest, imitating his older brother learning how to use the potty.

Yup. You have more to fear from friends and family members (who already know what your kid looks like) than from strangers who live 2000 miles from you.

Ha Ha, I love this thread. Adorable kids everyone.

I’ll have to find a better pic of the boy, but here are the two of 'em. 4 years and 18 months respectively. They’re both bilingual English/Japanese, thanks to their mom, and thus can talk smack about me in front of my face with my wife. Well my daughter isn’t talking much as of yet, but she nods knowingly in both languages.

Daughter, donating her hair to Locks of Love:

Youngest daughter, on a trip to pick apples last fall:

Eldest son in a “before and after” mix with a wall portrait:

Both boys and the eldest daughter at Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum:

My sister’s 5m old:

My older daughter, Elizabeth:

Back when she was playing volleyball on her HS varsity team:

And last summer, when we were in Florence, Italy:

And my younger daughter, Emily:

In 2005, when we were skiing at Dodge Ridge:

And this year, during the recent Winter Guard season:

Okay, I always thought color guard was just parading around with flags. That looks like a Broadway production of the King and I.

Marching band color guard, I hope. That uniform looks a little like she’s about to lead the Picts across the border to attack the Anglo-Saxons

Yeah, that is waaay too cool for what I remember about color guard. They just roll hardcore where she goes to school.

Seriously cute, especially the one on the left.

Love this.

Troy