Post your pet!

Okay, that “Found a puppy” thread with the cute pic of the doggie made me want to see other pics of Qt3er pets.

Here’s the Shorkie (Shih-Tzu / Yorkie) puppy my girlfriend and I recently got, named Smitty (short for Smithwick):

New Cats

Lilith, whose heart is black, grown over and calloused from lack of use.

This is my Zooey kitty. She used to be tiny and adorable and I carried her around with me everywhere.

Now she is big and pushy and has zero respect for my personal space.

She is also a vicious stalker.

My cat on the couch that is now hers and hers alone:

I think Leah described the growth arc of all housecats.

Samson is a G. rosea, or Chilean Rose Hair. She’s about 5.5".

Delilah is pretty close to two inches now, but this is her before her last molt. She’s a G. aureostriata, or Chaco Golden Knee.

I’ve got two dogs, a rabbit, a guinea pig, a wife and a baby around here somewhere too.

Here is Mina, in disguise!

Ilrathi.

Alexander the Great ^

Napoleon the Pug (and Morgan the cat).

Here’s my Buddy. Wherever I go, he goes.

Sylvia, my GFs cat.

Crappy cellphone picture I took a while ago of my 2 kitties:

Our Elton, he’s white, fluffy and gay!

My old kitty Boston, may he rest in peace

Don’t have pictures of them yet but we have a Betta (Max Power) and an Apple Snail (Handsome B. Wonderful) we just got last week.

Squeaky

Heh, Ilwrath.

He should get two slugs named Dogar and Kazon, and put them in a tank right next to the spiders’ tanks so the spiders can hear their dark whisperings.

Zoe - 16 yr old Chow/Sheltie mix - Second image is back when she was 1. Got her for my 5 birthday.

Seffy - 8 yr old PBGV

I love the striped shadow in this photograph. How striking!

Me, my wife, and the dogs at Christmas. Peanut is the (red) golden retriever; Sadie is the black flat-coat retriever mix.

I love all of these pictures, but this

is my favourite. Look at that face!

Your dog looks like a muppet.