Post your pet!

Genetically programmed and trained from birth to do one thing: KILL. Wellā€¦ and also sleep.

Hereā€™s my precious, 4 years old now:

When he was about 9 weeks old:

I am terrible at dogs - what breed is he?

I definitely see a Spaniel, but heā€™s small, so Toy Spaniel?

Iā€™m thinking Cavalier King Charles, by the face.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! I love him more than life itself:)

Heā€™s not THAT small :). Weighs 10kg right now and is considered a little large for his breed. Heā€™s all muscle though, walks about 10km (6 miles) each day.

Awww, so adorable. How can you not smile.

Kitten keep has been expanding

Been out of town a few days, but I wanted to respond back about my old lady Delenn (you can tell her age by the origin of her name!).

I got my wife to send me some photos:

This is her at about a year of age. I think 1998? Yes, sheā€™s a kitler. And a tuxedo. When she was young she was always the ā€œOmegaā€ cat of the houseā€“it didnā€™t matter how many cats, she was at the bottom of the pecking order, so we didnā€™t see a lot of her.

But she got her revenge, sheā€™s outlived all of them. Outlived 4 other cats, and now, at 21, she just doesnā€™t give a damn any more. She gets right in the new guysā€™ faces and tells them what for.

The cat behind her is Maus, heā€™s 10 or 11. A total wuss, runs if you look at him sideways. Heā€™s also a cutterā€“he bites his tail so hard he brings blood, and then screams and runs from it. Not the sharpest pencil in the boxā€¦

One final shotā€“I think sheā€™s about to barf in this one. She barfs a lot, but the vet says her thyroid is great, her blood sugar is great, and she general has the body of a 10-year old cat.

I hope these photos arenā€™t too big, I cropped them but I donā€™t have a good photo editor on this machine.

What cuties!

I get up for literally one minute, come back to this.

Update: Long dog continues to long.

DOG ALSO HAS ARMMMSSS

aw yiss

ā€œTelepod Success with Geena Davisā€

Facebook tells me this pic is five years old.

What is that torture device youā€™re being forced to sit on?!

6am. Waiting for breakfast.