Post your pet!

Such a pretty dog, reminds me of my dad’s bat shit insane over active brittanys.

Huh. Didn’t know this either. Turns out they don’t inject it, it’s just in their saliva and for a human would just be a skin irritant. Having been bitten by one I wouldn’t even say that.

Then of course I had to question whether that’s even venomous or poisonous, since it’s not actively being injected but a little research came down squarely on the venom side still. Too bad, would have been amusing to correct RichVR.

I want to pets all your pets and give them all big hugs.

Thanks! We think she is part some sort of Spaniel, she’s more than twice as big as a full Brittany though :) Bernese maybe or something else blockheaded like an Amstaff breed.

@krayzkrok Your action shots are amazing. Bolt has some serious focus :)

As soon as the boxes are placed, Scotch awakens and claims ownership.

These mine now hooman.

Hopefully the Bernese mellowed her out because dog that size with the energy level of a brittany would be terrifying.

So we woke up last week to Max with blood on the end of his tail. Fast trip to the vet and it seems that he has a small tumor on the tail that either got snagged on something or he chewed on it. (Eww, I know, sorry) So the vet wrapped up his tail and said to leave it like that for a week. Then we’d monitor it and decide if a biopsy was called for. There is humor in this situation though.

Before, his fluffy flag of a tail.

During, his hotdog tail.

After, he is a possum.

Don’t worry, I am sure anyone with a pet knows how disgusting they can be. Sounds like an easy fix for your pup, so glad he is okay.

His tail looks nekkid!

Oh poor guy! Hoping everything comes back negative, but I got to admit, I did get a chuckle out of the hotdog version ;)

The Pixel 2 has really impressed me with it’s sharpness.

Or it’s fluffiness!!

Also, Harry says hello.

Not a picture, but I hate that my little dog is getting old. He’s my best bud! :’(

Fluffy is such a poser!

Thanks, Krazykrok! That photo is so sweet.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

My wife caught me in a threesome.

So I’ve loved animals for as long as I can remember, but I am not always on the same page as other animal lovers because I feel animals have more limitations and just don’t believe some of the claims my friends make about theirs or even mine for that matter. Since I lost my eldest kitty, the younger one is no longer content to hang out behind my monitor like he used to be. He’s all over me in the morning requiring me to take him off the desk repeatedly so I can work.

I’ve also asked him, with no expectation that this would actually lead to anything, to not sit on my keyboard.

He is doing this now.

Technically, he’s not on the keyboard. His fur is just covering some of the keys and my typing doesn’t seem to bother him at all.

The chief goal of cats is to prevent all productivity.

Also, your cat looks very much like my old cat, King.