Post your pet!

Bailey is Bailey-Boop, Boopsy, and Our Sexy Blonde
Guinness is Poopyhead, Gin-Gin, Giggles. Gibson, and Big Goofball

Judy got spayed yesterday.

She is being very dramatic about the whole thing. It is very cute, as she doesnā€™t want to leave our side now. Vet said we didnā€™t need the cone, as it would be hard for her to reach the spot, I have seen her trying. We get her back about 4 yesterday, and she hasnā€™t eaten yet (other than the treats, which leads me to believe she would eat, but is being pouty about her dry food) and hasnā€™t drank yet. Though she peed at noon today when I took her out.

She is so sad right now, though strangely going outside perks her up a bit, it feels like someone is acting for attentionā€¦ :)

That being said, this is completely different than the cat spay we had done like 8 years ago, that healing process was like 2-3 days to back to normal. Judy is acting like her world ended. I am sure it will go away after a bit, but I wish she would drink, I place the bowl under her nose and she wonā€™t eat, though some PB and her pain pill is gobbled up instantly, along with her treats.

So sadā€¦

Poor baby. That face! ā€œWhy would you do this to me?ā€

My wife told her, ā€œTrust me, you will be glad that you will never get your periodā€

Aww!

Judy! Judy! Judy!

If I had a dog named Judy Iā€™d do that 25 times a day at least.

Fluffy likes road trips.

Ursa is Boltā€™s mother, right? So of course sheā€™s slower. But she can just bitch-slap him if he gets too pushy!

Those guys are beautiful. What breed and how much do they weigh?

Really beautiful dogs krok, do they get along with Smaug?

Have you ever considered being on a reality show? Living with Crocs? My Dogs Think Iā€™m Nuts? Iā€™m Living with Crocs and My Dogs Think Iā€™m Nuts?

I am not at all surprised.

This was a huge mistake.

Could always do the YouTube thing. People love unusual and just interesting
content.

I think the one on the left is cuter.

I agree. Heck just based on ā€œwhatā€™s in my coffee today,ā€ weā€™d have a good 3 episodes worth of content. More highlights would have been traveling with Smaug. Those pics back then were awesome.

Our tomcat (Maus) vamping for my wife. He thinks my wife is his girlfriend, and he shows off for her constantly.

Someoneā€™s halloween costume arrivedā€¦

Dog looking at human off camera: Why hooman? Why do this?

That dog is plotting revenge.

Slippers will be crapped in. Remotes will be hidden. Burglars welcomed with a lick and a smile.