Post your pet!

Why do you hate that poor doggy?

And she was just recovering from her little surgery too.

@JonRowe you give her all the dog treats. All of them. Right now!

Well, she is back bouncing off the walls like nothing ever happened.

She put on her robe and wizard hat?

PUPPY.

Gizmo, blepping and mleming.

He really needs a haircut.

Maybe it’s because i have cats, but it always struck me as odd to cut a pet’s hair. Seems like they’ve evolved to have a certain hairstyle.

We had to shave our cat due to dreadlocks.

Damn rastafarians.

Rastapurrian.

Cal-i-co Soldier! In the war for Amer-i-ca!

Bad photo.

He looks like a tiny Buffalo! No joke!

Getting ready for game night, dessert is in the oven, so Shadow decided to make himself comfortable for a nap.

And this is why i go through so many routers, and sometimes the modem. I woke him up taking the picture. It would be nice if they my camera didn’t make noise, but hey, you can see from the cat hair allover my desk. he is around that area often.

OMFGUHaveNOCLUE!!!

Me and the cat and the Netgear Nighthawk War!

It sounds like an Indian war from 1881…

Haha. I have three dead routers in this room right now, Or at least I assume they are dead. They kind of stopped working consistently so I replaced them…that’s in five years. That seems excessive. I should mount the darn thing on the wall but… yeah… he’s cute.

Or the title of a western I might read, back in the days when I read a few of those.

No Kitten No Cry.

Most pets are evolved to die horribly since it was a human guiding their genetics so they had a small nose or something stupid.

Housecats tend to be the best about it because most of them are just random mixes of genes not bred for much of anything. But stuff like Persians can often be too stupid to groom themselves or even take a crap correctly. When you get into dogs, there is a really high chance the animal is designed to die if left on it’s own for a month.

We have two Ragdolls.
We have an attached garage, and when we keep the door open to it - which we often do in the summer, because the male cat simply cannot abide a door closed - the female, who we affectionately call murder-bot, has no problems catching mice that seek refuge there. Since I have uhm issues with killing anything, even mice, I (almost always vainly) try to rescue the poor things. Once the mouse got away and ran underneath the dresser in the extra bedroom. The cat dove under the dresser (must be like only a few inches clearance) and emerged, mouse in mouth. She doesn’t eat them though, just tortures them to death.

Oh, and our cats are excellent groomers. Not to sound weird(er) than I already do, but they smell fabulous. It’s the strangest thing.