Post your pet!

Just a quick update on Chewie. He is back to his old self and has weathered this storm. I usually read before I go to sleep and last night while I was reading, Chewie came bounding in, jumped up on my bed and dropped his ball on my book, with that “let’s play” look in his eyes. So I got up and played fetch with him for awhile. He was a very happy dog. It was great seeing him with that playful energy once again.

Selkie!

I don’t live in Central Texas anymore so these bluebonnets are the best i can do.

Great to hear! It’s amazing what these critters can do for us; it makes it all the more rewarding for us to take care of them.

That is good news man. I’m glad Chewie is back in business.

Selkie is cute! And the color on those bluebonnets is fantastic, almost magically so.

Excellent.

Happened to my pup as well. Vet said, as long as it isn’t very much, it is pretty common for dogs to cough up a bit of blood if they vomit hard, or ate something that they shouldn’t have. If it doesn’t persist, it isn’t dangerous they said. She was fine the next day.

A crocodile is not a pet.

Careful there, unless you want to end up with your own Koala STD clinic.

Y’know, Smaug does sort of remind me of my brother…

Car crashes through family home; cab driver terror. Except for Smaug, just like Milwaukee!

More from the “Chutney is Very Large” chronicles. Pictured, my father, an average human male, and Chutney, the Red Beast.

Harry and Charlie, hanging at the foot of the bed.

Here’s Caboose, my (at this point) 72lb poodle puppy:

It’s funny. I have two smol doggos. But I always wanted a huge doggo. Big doges are cool.

Big dogs are great. But it is sad they don’t live as long as the smaller ones.

My smallish dog is 13 or 14 and is starting to look a lot like Sam Elliott, but is otherwise doing pretty well and is very energetic in short bursts.

Heh, we do too, though some days, it’s all we can do to keep from going bonkers. He’s not only big, but like any poodle, smart as a whip, and has a ton of energy. Even with several lengthy romping sessions around the yard with the apricot boy, Caboose is often still bubbling with pent-up power. If I could harness him to my grid, I’d save a bundle on electricity.

Twinkie and Splatticvs. Splat is nearing his 15th birthday.

This is the closest you’ll ever see them with each other.

Well, cat’s do have their dignity! Unlike my dogs, who will end up in a ginormous poodle pile, with body parts draped all over each other with abandon.

Yikes! How much does he weigh?