Post your pet!

As a newly minted dog-vangelist. I feel required to post more photos of my dog, Judy.

A story in 3 acts:

She lost the fight against gravity. She made such a loud thump when she slid off the chair onto the floor my wife was concerned. She was just super sleepy.

I am converted, I am a dog person now and forever

That first pic of Judy … so adorable. It’s the look I can never read but I always interpret as, “I’m here. Pet me.” And so when my dogs gaze at me that way, I always do.

SO CUTE OMG.

@JonRowe - Judy is adorable. And if any further convincing a necessary, think on this. If you locked both Judy and your wife in the trunk of your car for a day and finally came around to let them out, which one would be happy to see you?

Oh, I know.

I had never owned a dog before Judy, always have had cats, but I am a convert.

Judy is awesome. Dogs are awesome. It’s win win!

Dogs must think we are pretty smart!

I always play the peekaboo game with Bolt. He cracks me up every time, which usually results in lots of pets as well. Funny that.

No pics, but I was just admonishing my dog for eating poop in the grass, and she just looked at me like, “You’re damned right I ate poop! And I LIKED IT!!”

Tyson used to snack out of the cats’ litter box.

“Yak, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Chick?”

“YOU’RE GODDAMN RIGHT I ATE THE POOP!”