Post your pet!

My wife made this JUST FOR YOU (and everyone else who’s asked this). ;)

Quapla!

There aren’t enough likes.

She always looks surprised.

I feel the need to correct a major error in this. Gowron won’t be born until the 23rd century so the correct statement would be “Gowron makes excellent Matilda eyes”.

My Siamese when I was in my 20s would unroll balls of yarn and drag them around the house, up and down stairs, between chair legs, everywhere. There was actually tension on the string, so the string was not just laying there, but was taut about 4 to 8 inches above the floor. Never heard of another cat doing that. Wish I had taken photos. It was like abstract art. (Also, I never caught the cat in the process of actually doing it.)

So maybe it wasn’t the cat.

Someone is getting a little TOO COZY aound here…

Not cozy enough!

FAAAAAAAAAAAbulous!

Progress.

Earlier today I watched my neighbor’s dog/puppy get run-over by a van. I think it is okay since it got up and ran away (squealing for a maybe a minute) and my neighbor did not seem upset. I will keep an eye out to see if it is wearing a cast or the Cone of Shame™ over the next couple of days.

Both of my neighbor’s dogs get loose from their fenced-in yard pretty regularly. The one that got hit was trying to intimidate the van I think. The smaller, older one seems to be a lot smarter.

It was kind of scary because the dog went right under the wheel of the van, and the exact same thing almost happened to my dog many years ago when we first got her. We learned to never let her off the leash.

Oh god, I hope it’s okay!!!

Animals cannot deal with cars. It’s a huge leap in evolution for them. It’s like 100 years of car instead of 1000s of years in evolution in adapting to speed. They haven’t evolved.

My dog is frightened of a slow-moving vacuum cleaner and easily gets out of its path but has no clue with a car on the streets.

Yeah, I’ve tried to catch (small) stray dogs for this reason, but I am not very good at it.

You has two tuxedo kittehs

Puttin on the Ritz

Hah, yeah, totally unintentional.

So my wife got me this y’all. It’s a memorial pendant that holds ashes, and now it holds some of Murphy’s. She’ll always be with me now.