Post your pet!

Daltrey, looking good as he just got a bath. No more stonky doggy!

Grace nuzzling me because she wants to play ball, and obviously I have nothing else to do.

I think I finally get to post this guy in this thread! Rory had his vet trip today and isn’t chipped. Didn’t get any hits on the lost pet communities I posted him on either. So here’s our new official family memeber Rory who has already forgiven me for the trauma I subjected him to earlier. Feline Leukemia test was negative too so we can also start to see about getting Boo to tolerate this little guy.

I think+ he likes you.

I think you have a new best friend. Lucky you.

Logan was playing with a bee in the grass. When the bee became an ex-bee, Logan celebrated.

Of all the things I love about dogs, the zoomies are very high on that list. I love it and it always brings a grin to my face to see. Even our 19 year-old will get the zoomies coming out of her bath.

Logan looks like he’s leading the celebration dance.

Wow! Amazing.

Zoomies are great but I rarely can move fast enough to get video. In this case, I turned the camera on because he was damn cute just tormenting the bee. But then he took off!

I do the same thing. My wife, fortunately, gets good shots and video of Rosie most of the time. She’s a funny old Chihuahua. We think she’s losing her eyesight a bit, her lenses are getting a bit white but she can still see enough to go out on her walks, etc. She also hears well, while the Chihuahua that passed earlier this year had been deaf for about 2 years. They are funny dogs, nothing really seems to stop them, which is amazing.

How old is Logan and your other dog?

Logan is two. The other in the video, also a mini-Labradoodle, is 12. We also have a 15 year old terrier who definitely doesn’t zoom.

Lol at the zoomies video. That always gets a chuckle here too. Here’s Ollie, now a year and 4 months old, about 40lbs, great size.

Lincoln celebrating his third birthday with a new haircut.

We had been feeding an outside cat, that ended up being hit by a car, so we ended up getting an indoor kitten. Who the kids named Luna, as well. I suggested some more violent and dramatic names, but got shot down.

We think she was fostered, since she likes chilling in laps, and being held. She also self soothes by sucking on her belly while making biscuits in the air.

Its been an adjustment, but I think its been good for the kids.

Aww, your kitty looks like my kitty!

They do look alike. So spoiled they dont even know they are spoiled. Just entitled kittens on their thrones.

Awww, good on you for taking her in. She looks like a sweetheart

Awwww! Gamer cat!

one of us … one of us …

The girls (Trenta and Graycee) sleep like this all the time.

Oh my god. If I show my wife this pic we will have two new puppies TOMORROW.

They look adorable, how old are they?