Post your pet!

Apparently that is indeed the case here, to our sheer joy and delight. Sis and bro in law are actually going up there (they live in NorCal, not far from Sacramento, about 8 hours away) to visit the dog…and the rest of the family, of course. ;)

When I first saw that, I thought you had fed your dog to your crocodile.

Kray, I know you’ve told us before, but how big is Smaug? That picture is terrifying. I’m imagining that as a full sized pig for a meal?

Yep, that makes it even more terrifying. Smaug is HUGE. Do they stop growing?

This is my nearly two year old rescue, Chutney. She’s a breed of indeterminate origin, but we like guessing, and will never do the DNA test (that’s like reading the last page of a mystery novel!)

Puppies AND crocs?! This thread delivers!

Hey can we play the guessing game too? A St. Bernard and a Lab (Chocolate.) She seems small for a St. Bernard though. Great looking dog! I love the Irish spotting like that when it looks like the legs and front part of a dog were dipped in white.

Of course (and thanks!) She gets St Bernard all the time, I like to think she’s a Toller mixed with something bigger. For reference here’s a Toller, and one of her next to me for a size comparison (she’s over 85lbs now)

DeForrestation, you were excellent on the most recent season of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Thanks, the whole cast and crew were so friendly and supportive, excepting Servo of course.

Still loves that glove, btw.

Looks like a Bernese with St. Bernard coloring. The eyes almost say spaniel of some sort, Brittany or Springer, but would have to be mixed with something large, like a mastiff (I think I’m seeing some mastiff features now too).

But whatever, adorable dog no matter what. That puppy picture looks unreal.

My first thought on seeing that picture was a Bernese/Springer mix.

When she was little (the smallest unit of measurable time) we were certain she was a Brittany or Springer, but then the enbiggening began. She does a lot of bird dog stuff though, she points and stalks, and loves to stare at passing high altitude aircraft.

Yeah she definitely has brittney hair and color, and some features. That face though, clearly something big and boxy. Were it not for the size I may have guessed boxer with that face.

"Tail"gating before the big game.

One little, one medium. One light, one dark. One pointy-eared, one droopy-eared. One crazy, one mellow. They’re inseparable.

The pictures scream brittany to me but unless you are using camera tricks on that picture comparison with you, some definite embiggening went on here. Also kind of mellow looking for a brittany. If it’s not bouncing off the walls 24x7 it’s not a full brittany.

She’s a pinch closer to the camera then me, but the size of that noggin is 95% accurate :)

I’m guessing he tops out as a chromatic croc (if he’s more evil like,) or a platinum croc (if good alignment.)

Kidding, he’s a beast for sure though. And the pics are always pretty amazing to see.

That krok photo is amazing, I just noticed you can see little pearls of blood arcing through the air. Now that’s a goddamn murder machine.

She was about 12 months old when this was taken. Yes, that’s a full-grown adult. I feel a lot safer knowing that I’ve got her to protect me from all the monsters tonight.