" Post Your System Specs Thread "

My pc, it has an intel 6600 thingamibob and one of them hawt radeon thingers. the case has the darth vader approved seal on its design and there’s enough fans and hard disks in there to make the neighbours think i have OCD and am cleaning my house all the time.
so what is in your pc?
also, dreamcast? w00t! bring it ON!

I would do bad things to her.

That is all.

I saw these pictures and without looking at who had posted them I said to myself “Angie, what have you done”

Tom can you closed this thread. I for one don’t like for threads to be closed, but this thread has not meaning to it, so its not point in keeping it open.

GOOD.FOR.YOU!

I suspect that U2K is really John McCain.

ESL

You have to agree with him on one thing. This thread has not meaning and not point.

If you really want to get banned may I suggest that you imply that you are breaking copyright laws/pirating a game? More spelling/parsing errors can’t hurt either.

Well, there’s that smoking drugs and drinking story. Maybe we can discuss that?

See, we live in an age where there are so many grammatical errors everywhere that a guy can’t even make a spelling joke because people assume he didn’t mean to do it. :(

No, no, make it a sticky.

I think you mean “not, not”.

Call me crazy, but not the best way to not shut down this thread, U2K, is to not stop not typing in it.

Dunno, depends on what constitutes meaning or ‘a point’ in your opinion.
What is meaningful to one, is utterly ridicilous to another. Yet to others, ridicule is one of the highest forms of meaning.
Also, are meaning and ‘a point’ the same things?