Potty mouth

I overheard my kids discussing “bad” words the other day. There was an S-word, D-word, and even an Sh-word, which I was assuming I knew what they all meant. As it turns out, I did not. I asked and they were talking about Stupid, Dumb, and Shut up.

But I would have never known I didn’t know until I asked. And I would have never asked, had they not started talking about the J-word. I couldn’t figure it out, so I ask, What is the J-word? They’re in a Spanish immersion program at school, so for them, the J-word is Hate. It took me a minute to figure it out, but then it made me smile.

Apparently this has become a big deal at school. The teacher told them if they said the F-word, they get a red stick and get sent home for a few days. My son says to me, “I don’t even know what the F-word is. What’s the F-word dad?” I actually think this is just what I think it is, but who knows. Maybe it’s Fart, so I just shrug and tell him, “It’s hard to say.”

This message has been brought to you by the letters: S, D, Sh, and F.

The V-word makes me cringe.

Funny, it makes me raise both my eyebrows. What does it stand for?

Vignette.

The other day my 3½ year old called me a “stupid fucking shit” (directly translated of course… so directly that the middle word was the exact same - yes, ‘fucking’ has become such an integrated part of our language, that 3½ year olds will use it correctly in a sentence).

I told her in no uncertain terms, that while we (as a country) are not so hung up on language as to use euphemisms like f-words and whatnot, we (as her parents) have certain limits as to what we’d tolerate and she had just stepped over them big time.
She answered: “huh?”
and I told her never to use those words again.

Funny, it makes me raise both my eyebrows. What does it stand for?[/quote]

How did you have your kids?

Funny, it makes me raise both my eyebrows. What does it stand for?[/quote]

How did you have your kids?[/quote]
That rules out vasectomy I guess.

Vagina is a bad word? Next you’ll want to ban penis!

[cringe] I hate that word. Minge is a much better alternative. Or pink taco if you’re in polite company.

Vocabulary.

Minge is better than vagina? I guess it’s a matter of taste (er, no pun intended).

[size=1]cooze, cunt, slash, beef curtain, London broil, gash, quim, ax wound, pussy, bush, beaver, baby launcher, hooded rat, whale eye, snatch, no-hole, Hey nanny-nanny, cockpit, mantrap, clam, bearded clam, southern lips, sideways smile, quiff, slit, cock pocket, birth canal, centipede lair[/size]

My sisters youngest who is about the same age was happy to express his anger with her by saying “I fucking hate you!” and storming off to his room , she replied with “I beg your pardon?” , the kid burst into tears and swiftly apologised before getting a nice slap on his ass and told to go lay down until he learns to behave.

Minge is better than vagina? I guess it’s a matter of taste (er, no pun intended).

[size=1]cooze, cunt, slash, beef curtain, London broil, gash, quim, ax wound, pussy, bush, beaver, baby launcher, hooded rat, whale eye, snatch, no-hole, Hey nanny-nanny, cockpit, mantrap, clam, bearded clam, southern lips, sideways smile, quiff, slit, cock pocket, birth canal, centipede lair[/size][/quote]

What, no hair pie on the, erm, menu?

I never heard of London broil, whale eye, or hooded rat. I think you just made those up.

My sisters youngest who is about the same age was happy to express his anger with her by saying “I fucking hate you!” and storming off to his room , she replied with “I beg your pardon?” , the kid burst into tears and swiftly apologised before getting a nice slap on his ass and told to go lay down until he learns to behave.[/quote]

Yeah, we don’t let the kids say “hate” either.

I really wonder how a 3.5 year old would learn to say such language ?! They’re not even in school yet ! :shock:

They pick it up from careless adults of course. They learn the word, then they learn how to use it in it’s proper contextand how to put emphasise on it. Just like any other word.

[size=1]cooze, cunt, slash, beef curtain, London broil, gash, quim, ax wound, pussy, bush, beaver, baby launcher, hooded rat, whale eye, snatch, no-hole, Hey nanny-nanny, cockpit, mantrap, clam, bearded clam, southern lips, sideways smile, quiff, slit, cock pocket, birth canal, centipede lair[/size][/quote]

What, no hair pie on the, erm, menu?[/quote]
Oh, I missed one, dang. Thanks Tim!

I might have made up London broil (but I’d never claim to), but whale eye I got from a comedian and hooded rat is from Back that Azz Up by Cash Money Millionares (sumthin sumthin Dat’s a fact/I love the fuckin’ hooded rat).

Centipede lair?

And to think I’ve been keeping my centipedes in the wrong place all these years.

I was looking for centipeds in all the wrong places
Looking for a flattened body composed of segments, each bearing a pair of jointed appendages in too many faces
Searching your eyes, looking for traces
Of what.. I'm dreaming of...
Hopin' to find a friend and an wormlike arthropods of the class Chilopoda
God bless the day I discover
Another heart, lookin' for centipeds

Be here all week friends. Try the veal.

…I just think it would fit better in the rec room.