Power and phone questions for trip to Italy

I have a business trip to Genoa Italy coming up in a couple of weeks, my wife will also come with me. In the rush to prep for this, looking for some help.

Specifically for Italy, what do we need to get for:

Charging our iPhones, iPads, and notebook computers?
Converting power for her high power hair dryer and curlers

I will be talking with my IT guys on the question of using my cell phone in Italy when not on Wi Fi for data and cellular, but any hints for my wife’s ability to text and use her phone while over there? FWIW she is on U.S. Cellular (I’m on Verizon.)

Thanks

Get a bunch of these adapters, and confirm your hair drier will work at 220v. If not, buy a travel hair drier, better than getting a voltage converter. Or call your hotel and ask if they have one for you.

For your cellphones, buy SIM cards at the airport and slot them into your phones. Verizon phone should be unlocked, US Cellular you will have to check.

What Stusser said.

Also if your wife’s phone is locked, you can get a super-cheap but totally usable phone on Amazon for next to nothing like the E5 Play.

Or if you want to spend a little bit more to get a much better phone, the Honor 7X.

Thanks for the replies, ordered the power adapters, and went ahead and got a smaller but highly rated power downconverter that will work with her curlers (we travel enough and it was inexpensive enough to just get that,)

Last questions: I assume the power brick for my Thinkpad X1 Carbon will work with the 220V/50 cycle power in Italy as long as I have the adapter to allow it to plug in? Assuming the iPads and iPhones will also only need the plug adapters?

And a question just for curiosity: If I plugged my Thinkpad into a TV in Europe (e.g. Italy) via an HDMI cable, would I be able to view my desktop/movies etc. with no problem? I don’t anticipate needing to do that, but was curious.
Thanks,

All recent ones are designed work with either voltage and freq., but you can just check the label on the brick, it should say something like “Input: 110-240V X Amps 50/60 Hz”.

Any TV with HDMI should take any digital signal you provide.