Precursors: Derek Smart is going to be mad

Sure you’re not playing the new Mass Effect? :)

Any way to click through dialog? I can read pretty fast and it’s annoying to have to sit through someone going on and on in Russian when I just want to get on with the game.

Did you complete this, @RichVR? I just started, and am getting strong “This is what KoTOR should have been like” vibes.

I’m trying to figure out how to rescue the kid by the gate in Goldin. Am I supposed to climb the wall? I can’t figure out how to climb. I press Q but nothing happens.

Nope. Bounced off hard. Had issues getting some NPC to talk to me, strangely enough.

LOL. The NPC I’m supposed to talk to got shot and killed by bandits that I lured into the city.

The NPC respawned, so I am lucky. After playing more, I like the planet-side stuff a lot. But the space combat is not very satisfying. It doesn’t help that I can’t find a list of keyboard bindings to refer to. :(

Okay, this game ended abruptly. Only three large-ish planets to explore. Collect some scientist from the Empire, then a short discussion ending in “Let’s Go Solve the Mystery of the Precursors!”, then end-game credits. Meh.

So did I, back in the day of release. I don’t remember much of it, but I didn’t get far.
I had bought it through Beamdog (for some reason -probably on sale there), but when I went to re-download it, Beamdog no longer even carries it, nor do they allow me to re-download it, though my purchases are still recorded there (I had also bought “White Gold” at the same time, which I did kind of get into, and enjoyed a lot - same devs, I think).

So I just recently bought those two games again, this time from GamersGate, but I have not got around to even installing them yet.

Wow, you finished it! Do you still have to install the separate English language pack, or did they finally get it integrated?
EDIT: Wait, maybe I’m thinking of their other game, “White Gold”. Could be that Precursors didn’t need one, I don’t remember.

Precursors has a fan-made English patch made by wesp5.

Yeah, that was it. Thanks.

I only had a few CTDs and glitches, so the game is pretty stable, too.