Premier League

So what team here does everybody support. I support the Spurs (my best friend supported them so i decided to go with them as well)

Reading because I jumped on their bandwagon on their amazing 05-06 Championship run that got them into the EPL, and they survived promotion despite some rough spots. While they’ve done okay so far at the start this year, they have all sorts of injury troubles and suspensions (2 red cards already).

— Alan

Manchester United, although it sucks with the two draws and a loss so far and Rooney’s injury, it isn’t a great start. We’ll beat your Spurs next game!

Was hilarious to watch Lampard’s dive in the Chelsea-Liverpool match though. Always happy to see more bad blood between clubs!

Newcastle, mate.

Another for Spurs! (Became a fan last year when I upgraded cable and got FSC and a coworker in London mentioned they were his team; after watching Berbatov I soon adopted them as my own.)

I also find I back Fulham because of all the Team US players that play for them.

Down with the Gooners and down with Manure tomorrow!

hey guys, i look forward to seeing some great offense from the Liverpool Reds, with 55% of passes completed and three points put past the London Blues goaltender. i also hope to see a few guys get ejected, that also livens up a dull soccer match don’t you think? i really don’t get why the Brits don’t have cheerleaders at the matches, you’d think that with all the 0-0 games they’d need something entertaining to look at.

Although I love watching Premiership matches, I can’t attach myself enough to a team to be called a supporter. Being a Revs (Dempsey) fan, and the 4 and counting american players, Fulham is making an offer. I like underdog teams but I kinda liked the appeal of Wigan and Paul Jewell. With him (and Chris Coleman) gone, I can’t say what team I’d be routing for in a given match.

Though I can say that I hate Arsenal. No idea why, I just do.

You’re on the right track at least!

Well the refs won that one for Man U. Oh well better luck next time spurs. Hopefully we’ll sign Riquelme and Leavy wont fire Jol. On the plus side Berbatov, Bale, and Lee are all back. And Bent/Lennon/ possibly Dawson will be ready for next game.

Everton here, hoping for a good season, if we add yakubu and Fenades to our squad i see a decent cup run and euopean run as well as a top 6 finish again.

If they added a bit of depth they would be my pick to break the top 4.

The HSV durrrrr (although I admire Bayern Munich, it’s like they turned on a moneycheat)

Fernandes isn’t going to Everton for some reason. He has signed a 6 year contract with Valencia last night.

Anybody know the Riquelme situation. Boca cant afford him and Spurs are the only team i know of to had made an offer. I think middlesborough said they were baking down.

Spurs certainly played well enough to win and deserved at least a draw. I thought Bale was superb. Fingers crossed for Jol.

Yeah bit of a disgrace really. He spent all last week with us, completed his medical, attended the game on Saturday all we were waiting on was his ratification by the FA , there was a slight delay due to dual ownership and the hassle that involved. Anyways after the game on Saturday he flew straight to Valencia and signed for them.

Probably too late for us to get anyone else in with only a few days left before the transfer window shuts.

Arsenal. It’s the ex-gunner in me.

Bolton Wanderers. From a long-ago FM career.

Tottenham, no deep-seated reason, but just because I played well with them in FIFA '06.

Spurs have made a move for Matthew Taylor, Curtis Daives, Riquelme (looks mroe unlike everyday), Morten Pederson, and Chelsea are looking to trade Sean Wright Phillips for Defoe. Both players want to leave, but Spurs say they want an extra 4 milllion. Man U have said they’ll make a move for Defoe if the chelsea deal falls through.