President Trump Optimism thread

I’ve had this discussion at work. I’m getting up in years, but so far I don’t think I’m freaked out by technology quite yet. I know that it’s only a matter of time though. Something is going to come along and my old man brain will just shut it out and refuse to learn about it.

“Nope. I ain’t doing Jogglur, and that’s all there is to it. I heard the government uses Jogglur to read my pancreas.”

In all fairness, there’s been enough news floating around about wireless cameras and routers being unsecure I can see how the laymen and women just hear the word wireless and freak out… or maybe there is a evil mouse Meme I haven’t had the pleasure of seeing yet.

What’s really gonna bake your noodle, is whether you will have thought that the Jogglur read your pancreas, if you hadn’t written this post years before, saying that it read your pancreas, and were just remembering that statement without context.

This is the only one I could find:

Yeah, I know, I don’t want to be too hard on my mum. But it’s this sort of thing that is driving me to despair right now.

Hehe

The sad thing is our media has just figured out how to make people scared which does… nothing to help them. If I told my mom to update her firmware she’d asking what she was firming again? I have about 6 wireless cameras, and they tend to stop functioning period when new firmware is released and required me to take them off the wall to update… the industry is a mess when it comes to security.

They’re too busy collecting and selling our data to have reasonable security solutions.

Also… I’ve heard wireless mice might be viable for gamers again. I am skeptical but I am starting to wonder.

This guy sounds sane. Phew.

He also could not technically refuse since he’s active duty.

Ha! Poor guy. Reading his bio now - he comes across as quite smart, too.

McMaster has been on the radar since Desert Storm. He took part in the battle at 73 Easting, which is about as textbook as armor engagements go. Tom Clancy wrote all about him in his book about Armored Cavalry.

He was a top commander during Iraqi Freesom, too.

Yes, McMaster is non-crazy, serious business, normal military dude.

What I’m wondering is how this KT Mcwhatshernutz is gonna still be part of his team.

McMaster wrote this:

Which is legit considered one of the best works on why the military should’ve pushed back on their civilian command during Vietnam.

Bad day for Milo. First CPAC dumps him, and now apparently Simon & Schuster. Karma is a bitch

The thing that bothers me about all this is some of the pedophilia remarks are correct… it’s not about age it’s about physical maturity, biology. We need to stop calling everyone who targets someone a certain age a pedo because that may not be the case in the teen bracket area. They’re still rejects of society though… emotional maturity and literal brain growth isn’t there yet, and there is a reason why child brides are rejected in many societies which includes the adults being in full control, not the child. It’s not a equal relationship.

Also… that guy’s an ass. I guess this is the so-called conservative limit, one line they still won’t cross in a Trump world.

Then she clicked on the attachment that put a Trojan on her machine.

I saw someone say online that McMaster can’t refuse the position because he’s still in active service, in reference to basically every retired military guy giving Trump the finger.

Edit: Nvm you beat me to it. :P

His name is McMaster? Sounds like a loser.

Today is the 32nd day of the Trump Administration. Meaning that, despite a team-wide effort, these low-energy losers have failed to break the big league record set by the William Henry Harrison Administration. Pathetic!