President Trump Optimism thread

Worse was the internment exec order but that doesn’t appear to have gotten much pushback at the time. Anyway in Rather’s defense he was just a kid and it didn’t proclaim Roosevelt as mad/incompetent, just beholden to certain national security perspectives that in retrospect appear grossly un-American.

I just this here. Don’t watch at night.

yet most of us would feel ok if the Dems made the Supreme Court 11 using the precedent of Garland and Gorusch as justification.

Eh… I dunno about most of us. Probably a plurality though.

Photo of happy Trump for the optimist thread

Yea, thats basically Trump idea of dancing. But I am not going to criticize that. In my book, if you enjoy it, you are doing it right. And Trump looks like pure bliss while dancing.

I’ve seen that movie already. That’s like 3 minutes before Trump’s face melts.

/thread

After this promo shot I am really looking forward to the Dark Crystal prequel.

You know, we could start a new thread just for captions to that picture.

“Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form into Mumm-Ra, the everliving!”

Or maybe…

Just couldn’t help myself…

Quick, somebody stop Trump before he corrupts the Loc-Nar!

I never understood that scene of Lord of the Rings with Pippin and the Palantir until now.

Toby Keith playing in Saudi Arabia? Didn’t he have some songs post 9/11 about kicking Arab ass and doesn’t he know 15 of the high jackers were from Saydi Arabia? Is he touring internationally or was he paid personally by the king to come play for him. Either what a sellout.

Comey really got fired because he was investigating that time Trump sold dope disguised as a nun.

You go girl!

Don’t forget the preschool prostitution ring.

Paid personally I’m pretty sure, it isn’t like you see many country stars touring the Middle East. And very much a sell out.

North Carolina is going to have to redraw its Congressional maps for 2018 thanks to the SC (and even Clarence Thomas sided against the Republicans here). This might increase the odds of the Dems taking back the House some.