President Trump Optimism thread

I’d imagine it would be more like this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTU2M2U4YTgtMDU0MS00MzFkLTg0OGMtODFlZDk3NjY2MmMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@.V1.jpg

So a Yugo is a car…

No, a Yugo is the symbolic outcome of idiots forcing disparate and antagonistic cultures to come together in a less than harmonious manner.

(side note; I’m a member of one of those disparate and antagonistic cultures)

Donald Trump is in Israel, and it’s off to a great start. His wife pushed his hand away from hers on the tarmac in Tel Aviv when they got off their plane. Then he told an audience in Jerusalem he was happy to have arrived in Israel “from the Middle East.” Then, unprompted, he appears to have confirmed to reporters that Israel was the source of the top-secret intelligence he shared with Russia’s foreign minister and U.S. ambassador two weeks ago.

Then there was this:

Press statement @WhiteHouse says 1 goals of @POTUS Israel trip is "promote the possibility
of lasting peach" pic.twitter.com/HE1l2lThg8
— Matthew Levitt (@Levitt_Matt) May 22, 2017

Everyone makes ghastly typos from time to time, of course; I assume there are seven or eight of them in this post. But it does seem like an administration deeply committed to the goals outlined in the document above might have read through the list of those goals more than zero times before sending them out to the press during an extremely high-profile, high-stakes diplomatic visit.

/r/The_Donald is back open, by the way. The top of the page is full of Seth Rich conspiracy, and Manchester we-told-you-so, in addition to the normal regime worship.

I’d argue “possibility of lasting peach” is a code phrase for Donald sticking around longer than most people expected.

A Yugo is a car made of sheet metal and crappy components that would last just long enough to break down They even sold them in the USA. For a short time.

Via Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg)

Is… is he taking a shit?

It looks like someone cut out his face from a picture of him tweeting while shitting, then pasted it onto a tall Jewish guy.

If the Vatican has any holy relics, now is the time to use them.

In other news, Office of Government Ethics demanded documents for ethics waivers from federal departments. OMB said no. OGE says fuck you:

And in the category a picture says …

I live in a catholic country, and I don’t remember the last time I saw somebody dress with that black towel thing in the head. It also looks bad.

From left to right:

Ivanka: Hunter DPS
Melania: Necro. Crown Control
Trump: Berseeker. Offtank. dump stat int.
Pope: Cleric. Healer, dispel magic.

They would not make a good raid team, but maybe they can do some rome dungeons content.

Not in view: another DPS on the left, but the group was full.

I don’t think mixing CC with dispel magic is a good idea. Also they lack good tanking. And they are short of DPS, has most class are hybrid. They will complete content if the cleric is skilled, but will have to drink a lot of mana potions to get trough.

In PvP could be a very good team, actually.

Are you sure? Shit just keeps sliding right off that offtank without doing any damage…

It used to be de rigeur, in Latin America at least, for girls at least from puberty and adult women to wear a “mantilla” (little cloth) on their heads at least when attending Mass. I think my Mom wore one at least through the 70’s (she was born and raised in El Salvador). I’ll have to see if she still wears one on the rare occasions when I’m roped into going to Mass (Christmas and Easter, weddings and funerals, basically).

Man, the Pope looks like his every thought there is “Holy shit, this fucking guy.”

omg I’m dying

/like button