President Trump Optimism thread

I didn’t know there was an Addams Family reboot coming out!

Popcorn alert…

This might be an ignorant question, but why do the women look like they’re in mourning?

Because no one can practice Catholicism happily. Our traditional garb must reflect this.

Every in that photo, except our president, is doing it right, then.

Because they know what Trump will do next?

Surprise!

Yeah, the violation of the emoluments clause is one of those things that won’t be nearly as sexy as RussiaGate, but where evidence and paper trails and wrongdoing will be much easier to track down via subpoenas and evidentiary hearings.

None of the emoluments stuff will mean anything unless there’s a Democratic House in 2018, of course. Republicans won’t impeach for anything short of a video of Trump offering Putin Ukraine in return for hacking the DNC (audio recording won’t work).

FTFY. The GOP doesn’t give half a shit what happens to Ukraine ;-)

I think the only thing they’d impeach Trump for is if he suddenly grew a conscience after meeting with the Pope and started pushing single payer healthcare.

Picturing Pope Frankie as uncle Fester literally had me laughing out loud.

😄

He pulled worse and worse numbers each week. Rumours are that he can even be kicked from the guild house if his stats continue going down. Specially when people start to get agro and dies in great numbers because lack of ACA healing.

Some of my conservative FB friends are not laughing along with me.

I read that as “conservative FSB friends”.

I blame Twitter.

Alright, alright, alright.

[quote]
Israeli defense chief Avigdor Liberman told Army Radio on Wednesday, “I can confirm that we did a spot repair and that there’s unprecedented intelligence cooperation with the United States."

He added, "What we had to clarify with our friends in the United States, we did. We did our checks.”

Liberman declined to say what changes had been made. “Not everything needs to be discussed in the media; some things need to be talked about in closed rooms,” he said.[/quote]

WHY! DO! THEY! FLINCH! WHEN! SHOOTING!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggh…

You’d think at least Putin would be able to shoot without a scared reaction. #NoLongerToughGuyPutin

Edit: Just as annoying in movies when supposed ‘elite’ soldiers or wtf close their eyes before shooting blindly (you’d assume) at their targets.

I didn’t even notice the flinch, I was cringing at the one-eye squint.