President Trump Optimism thread

I think he could just say, “I don’t like being President. I like running my businesses. Therefore, I’m not running for reelection in 2020.” That’s the easy out. Everything else he does is equally selfish.

Or that he fixed it all and wasn’t needed anymore or some similar line.

It doesn’t matter what he says, his followers will either believe him or blame the Jews, probably both.
That’s how literally everything is processed by them.

On Wednesday, in a single afternoon, 640,000 people who hadn’t paid their fines for minor offenses such as parking violations, drinking in public, spitting, littering, walking a dog without a leash,…will no longer have to fear arrest.

Many were homeless and that were given tickets…for being homeless. Sleeping in their cars or in the park. Panhandling. Not having a fixed abode. Over 90,000 of these were dismissed.

In Brooklyn, the court erupted in applause as the D.A. dismissed close to 144,000 cases.

Said Brooklyn D.A. Eric Gonzalez, "Someone who owes a $25 fine should not be arrested and brought down to central booking and spend 20 or 24 hours in a cell next to a hardened criminal. That’s not fair, and that’s not justice.”

In the Bronx, 160,000 cases.

“His attention span is so short that what he said one hour, he doesn’t even remember the next hour,” Brinkley said.
[…]
Brinkley said Trump’s presidency has close parallels with the Nixon era. Now, like then, career public servants and military leaders appear to be siding with the law and the Constitution against Trump’s impulses.

Of course Don wont take that.

Speaking purely from ignorance, do any of these protesting companies do anything besides resigning from the White House Councils? I feel like I’d be more convinced if this was accompanied with some commitment to donations to anti-defamation leagues or (since it’s a health-care company) planned parenthood or other similar charities.

They are donors to the GOP and the Dems, so it sends a signal of sorts.

"Trump formed the manufacturing council a week after his inauguration as part of a push to create jobs. At the time, the White House hailed the council, including Frazier, as “some of the world’s most successful and creative business leaders.”

Every time one leaves it shows that business isn’t behind Trump. A man who only “claim” of ability is that he’s a good businessman.

Hey, no nuclear annihilation over the weekend.

Trump finally exceeded expectations!

Well I got a nearly a day of optimism, I guess that counts for something.

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/897287600536518656

Optimism returning.

Edit: Or not? He deleted it.

Do you know for whom, the caged bird sings?

It sings for thee.

Sing, Benny. Sing.

I’m still optimistic that orange shitgibbon could still die of poor health at any time.

So far DT has only tweeted criticism of one of them. It’s probably because he was the first to go, not because he was the only African American of the three. Right?

Sure, let’s go with that.