President Trump Optimism thread

Commodore 64 have a game called DICTATOR where you play a american dictator in a banana republic, and when it ends (usa or russia invades, theres a revolution or other force takes power), you escape in a copter. Is kind of inspired by the idea that in the real world dictators always have a copter and trustee pilot to escape if people revolt. The end screen shows the score, that include how much money you have pillaged.

Look, if you are gonna run a tinpot dictatorship there is a handful of people you need to ensure are absolutely loyal to you.

A personal valet/ escape pilot is one of them.

Got that under control…
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/cnn-rejects-motorcade-driver-claim-travel-crew-trump-texas

There’s a storm coming Harry Donnie

I have a sneaking suspicion Rick Wilson doesn’t like the Donald very much.

He’s really starting to not like his babysitter.

THAT is what makes America great.

That last bit is awesome, but unless they have a veto-proof majority, it’s not becoming law.

Well Amash is a Tea Party guy, so he might be able to wrangle up the votes they’d need. Plus it’s an extremely conservative position.

Once I get a look at the text I may be giving a call to my two democratic senators to support such a move.

Civil asset forfeiture is bullshit of the highest order, and should be a bipartisan process.

The only way the Trump-Putin breakup could get any more official is if they changed their facebook relationship statuses.

I dunno. “Barely competent” sounds rather generous.

Rep. John Conyers and Sen Bernie Sanders town hall, introduced by Rev. Wendell Anthony. The Sanders introduction at 39:00 is the best part and lasts about 9 minutes.

News from the (possible?) future - would this count as optimism, of a kind?

(It’s a sort of dream I have, that gives me hope.)

Sure, that’s optimistic. Not a thing about nuclear annihilation.

So, President Pence? Cause I’m wondering if that is a good thing. I mean, less of a chance of nuclear annihilation.