President Trump Optimism thread

Republican former Governor of New Jersey Christie Whitman calls on Trump to resign:

Would have been interesting if the other New Jersey Christie governor had said that…

Oh wow, I just skimmed the post at first and thought it WAS that Christie.

Well the other Gov. Christie did call Trump unfit for office, but that was before he got a lobotomy.

YGG, etc.

(Rocky and Bullwinkle, Fractured Fairy Tales, Mr Peabody and Sherman were all works of genius BTW)

My immediate thought. But no. That Christie is scum.

If you are looking for a laugh, you can take a listen to Comey, who made a guest attendance on the NPR show Wait Wait, Don’t Tell Me, this weekend. It’s about 10 mins, and it’s some pretty serious humor even though it’s ‘just’ a live radio quiz show.

Trump has the best parody songs.

The fact this opinion piece is on Fox has got to belong in the Optimism thread, right?

I believe that the Montenegran election that was basically a dry run for the Ukranian election featured Paul Manafort in his first starring role.

The case for DT’s risk from his history of illegal finance deals, more than his presidential failures. (1hr podcast)

Why not both?

I guess this would go here? Who do we root for in this battle?

Because we inhabit the worst of all possible timelines …I guess the Koch brother(s) (I think one of them retired.)
(Something inside me just died I think.)

Whoever wins, we lose.

So I guess the GOP doesn’t need deep pocket American backers anymore because they have deep pocket foreign oligarchs now?

Insert that meme about Trump & the GOP looking over their shoulder at Putin & his oligarchs while spurning his Koch brothers girlfriend.

What on a tax return do you think would indicate something was fraudulent or illegal? If anything a tax return may be the most legal document he is ever involved with.