President Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Does he really have it though? What are the chances he’s lying because he doesn’t want to look pathetic backing out of the next debate?

Or is looking for sympathy to try and change the focus of his taxes and how horrible he is?

(He’s probably got it. This would be very difficult to fake.)

Not a lot of sympathy for a dumbass who openly mocked all the preventative measures and ignored them.

A good point made on NBC just now: at the moment they learned Hope Hicks tested positive, everyone – including Trump – should’ve begun self-isolation. That Trump did events today is pretty unconscionable.

I think the current case fatality rate for folks over 70 who are obese is probably close to 10%, but honestly don’t want him to die. I’m not however going to wish him a speedy recovery.

Is it me or is the decorum debate going to be ALL OVER THE NEWS tomorrow? Judging by our little corner of the internet, Fox News won’t have any trouble whipping up an outrage piece on the topic.

Yep. That’s going to be the overshadowing story, I’m afraid.

If it’s October, it usually takes at least a month to die if you do get a fatal case, and given the level of health care, they’ll probably be able to keep Trump alive until the election. Trump was tested regularly apparently, so they probably caught this early.

Also, early voting means folks are going to vote like Trump’s still going to be around. Already seen a lot of folks thinking this is fake, and since you can be asymptomatic, folks probably won’t believe it until Trump’s intubated. (my first assumption is it was fake). If Trump dies before the election, that might actually hurt the Republicans- because Democrats tend to vote earlier, and I could see the Trump voters staying home- they like Trump, not the Republicans.

Hope Hicks needs protection. People are going to assume she killed Trump by infecting him.

Here’s the question, are the anti-maskers going to change because of this- their fuhrer caught it so it can’t be fake now.

Also, what would a Trump death do to his legacy. You can’t charge a dead man, but the Trumplings are in deep trouble. Pence wouldn’t hand out pardons. On the plus side, the odds of a coup go down heavily, Pence would be more willing to concede, and he still gets to be an ex-president, and probably not viewed as harshly.

If anyone whines about us not feeling sorry for the asshole who doesn’t have an empathetic bone in his body I will throw a fit.

holy shit

never change, al

No they won’t.

All three main networks and the three news networks all live now.

Typhoid Hope

Someone responded to trump’s covid post with “I’ll pray for flotus”.

Lolol