Prime Day

Yeah might as well upgrade my Fire HD10 to the newest model for like $90 after trade in credit gonna send in my old 2017 model.

I had one of those. It got broken during the move from Michigan to New York :(

They really are quite nice to have.

Yeah we have an industrial one at work its ancient, that was repurposed from the main closed cafeteria during the pandemic. I get my fill, and my one co-worker who chews ice is always in heaven.

So, I am trying to do this with my tablet, and it looks like you get the discounts retroactively, after you submit the tablet, at least for my kids tablet I’m submitting.

Is that the same for you?

Good thing I waited for this air purifier. Normally $160, but down to $112 today. Got a couple of replacement filters, too.

Wildfire smoke is coming….

I’ve been vaguely in the market for an air fryer and was recommended this one:

Thanks to a survey I did for Google they’re picking up the tab via gift card. Prime Day successful!

The Wirecutter’s runner-up is actually on-sale and I would certainly recommend that one.

The one I am using since 3/2018 is still going strong. 44% off today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V5ZB5WQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like that it has a physical dial so its always on, I then control it with a smart plug.

Correct, the trade in money comes as a giftcard , the extra % off is useless, as you won’t get that for at least a week after the prime day sales end.

Mildly tempted by the fairly steep discount for the Razer Kishi, but I just don’t think I’m ever likely to use it in practice. I don’t do any gaming on my phone, and I’m not particularly interested in xCloud, when I have a Switch and an iPad and a laptop to use when travelling.

That is a significant change from last time I did it. They gave the discount and % off when you agreed to trade in.

So, you don’t think they’ll back date the percentage off this time…

Very doubtful. You can always ask customer support.

I had to ask them about something else, so I’ll do this now.

I’ll let you know

It must be air purifier day. I’ve been meaning to buy one especially since we are having hardwood flooring installed the end of this week and it’s likely to be extra dusty in our house. I asked for advice from a buddy at work and he recommended a similar germ Guardian to the one above. I procrastinated getting it but ordered it today and got a discount because of prime day.

Okay, so you are 100% right. None of the discounts apply until it is processed, and then only to new products.

That being said, customer service did offer me a 15% discount when I asked about the trade in program, and told them my confusion.

In any case, I already mailed in my really old Kindle Fire 7. So, it will be nice to get that turned in. Hopefully that can be recycled.

SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 $313.49

At this price, 100% worth going Gen 4. Flash sale I think.

I need something awesome for 5 dollars? Any suggestions?

Best Prime Day deal yet? I think so.

Nice price for a 5TB external drive. I have the 4TB version of this and it’s small and quiet. I ended up moving that on to my Xbox so just picked up this one for my PC.

I feel this is a better option:

You are creeping me out!