Prime Day

Mildly tempted by the fairly steep discount for the Razer Kishi, but I just don’t think I’m ever likely to use it in practice. I don’t do any gaming on my phone, and I’m not particularly interested in xCloud, when I have a Switch and an iPad and a laptop to use when travelling.

That is a significant change from last time I did it. They gave the discount and % off when you agreed to trade in.

So, you don’t think they’ll back date the percentage off this time…

Very doubtful. You can always ask customer support.

I had to ask them about something else, so I’ll do this now.

I’ll let you know

It must be air purifier day. I’ve been meaning to buy one especially since we are having hardwood flooring installed the end of this week and it’s likely to be extra dusty in our house. I asked for advice from a buddy at work and he recommended a similar germ Guardian to the one above. I procrastinated getting it but ordered it today and got a discount because of prime day.

Okay, so you are 100% right. None of the discounts apply until it is processed, and then only to new products.

That being said, customer service did offer me a 15% discount when I asked about the trade in program, and told them my confusion.

In any case, I already mailed in my really old Kindle Fire 7. So, it will be nice to get that turned in. Hopefully that can be recycled.

SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 $313.49

At this price, 100% worth going Gen 4. Flash sale I think.

I need something awesome for 5 dollars? Any suggestions?

Best Prime Day deal yet? I think so.

Nice price for a 5TB external drive. I have the 4TB version of this and it’s small and quiet. I ended up moving that on to my Xbox so just picked up this one for my PC.

I feel this is a better option:

You are creeping me out!

@stusser 's link is the better option for a back massage.

I actually got those for my nephews last year. They had fun with them for at least 15 minutes before losing them all. Worth it.

“Great for Donald Trump and Kristen Wiig impersonations!”

For the man (or woman) who has everything:

Not a Prime Day deal so much like this amazing pillow sadly it doesn’t count.

I see that takes C cell batteries, for extended yodelling time.

“Is your crotch yodeling, or are you just glad to see me?”

Reminds me of this: