Prince of persia sales turn around

Ico comes closer, but there are enemies occasionally. And the combat is pretty damn bad. I really liked it overall, though. Also try Disaster Report. That’s just you verus an earthquake.

I think you might be forgetting a part or two.

You and other people versus an earthquake. And zombie dogs or something? It’s not like I’ve played it. Although I do own it.

Should I play it?

I own and enjoy both those games. Disaster Report is more like a point 'n click adventure game, I think. I haven’t finished it yet, but I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of combat. It’s a slow game though (pacing and framerate).

Edit: I haven’t finished it, but I’m pretty sure there’s no zombie dogs. I’d say it’s worth playing. The framerate (as mentioned) is awful and the developers chose not to drop frames or tear the image, so you often get an SNES-like slowdown effect. But, the whole earthquake and collapsing city environment is very intense.

I should’ve fleshed out my statement a bit more: Just you versus the environment with all the flashy Prince of Persia techniques. Running up and down walls, figuring out how to get from point A to point B with a couples of detours to points X and Y in between. And no combat to slow down the constant “go! go! go!” pace.

I don’t expect it to ever be made, but sigh I can dream.

BALEETED

Because I read the post all wrong that I was responding to.

You and other people vs and earthquake and some other people, at one point.

You mean like this?

The sequel looked FUCKING GREAT at E3 this year.

You mean like this?[/quote]

How confusing. Prince of Persia 2 is currently under development but Prince of Persia II was released in 1993. Maybe they should have gone with a better name than Prince of Persia 2.

I suspect that’s more of a working name. The final will be like the last one, as in “Prince of Persia: Camel Toe Love.”

It’s a time travel thing. I wouldn’t recommend sitting those two games next to each other on a shelf for that reason. If it meets its future sequel from the past, who knows what could happen?

Maybe they could come up with a snazzy subtitle to help distinguish it, like “The Shadow and the Flame 2” or something.

• Alan

Hahaha. So once again I started reading a thread from the beginning, not realizing it was old. So I’m scanning along and suddenly I see a sign of divine insight, a post that speaks to my very soul and makes the world seem not so foreign - someone else just gets it. This post’s author might just be my soulmate.

Then I realize that I wrote it.