Probably moving to Tokyo this month.

Today on weeaboo or Japanophile… :)

You are so mean, for somebody with such gorgeous hairs :(

Don’t forget the teeth!

Actually that’s probably the answer, dental surgery can make anyone cranky ;)

(Looking nice btw Rich)

Aww. Y’all tho thweet. ::whistle::

That pamphlet is awesome! That’s the kind of thing I would seek out every time I went to the theater, then collect them in a binder somewhere so that when I returned to the States I could have the best ones laid out and put into a frame to display in my home. Such a cool mix of universal pop culture with the local culture.

A bit late, but here is the La La Land one.

Quite a dark and lovely movie, the projection was a bit spoiled by our front neighbour, a girl who, I suspect, couldn’t stop flatulating for the whole seance — an indigenous habit, sadly. Good thing I had with me a mask, which attenuated, at least psychologically, the nuisance.

“rabu agein”? What does that stand for? “Love again”?

Sure, it was the “neighbour”

You could say the ‘neighbour’ left empty.

It stands for Crazy, Stupid, Love. Japanese is a strange language like that.

My experience tells me hoping she was “half empty” by then would have been the optimistic point of view.

Well nobody can say I didn’t try. Multiple times even. But I just can’t: I am out of this town, with zero intention to ever going back to what is the closest thing to hell on earth.

And to end that whole thing on a light note:

It’s good to be back.

Nice fruit selection, but no figs :(

Actually you are very much mistaken: there are two on this shot.

No matter how bad you think Tokyo is, there are lots of cities that are probably closer to hell on earth, including several in Brazil. ;)

Edit: bleh, Nevermind, I’m leaving my negativity behind.

Where did you go? I’d like to hear the negative stuff if you want to type it out. :)

I love Tokyo, although I’ve never lived there. Just like NYC, I got the impression it would be deeply unpleasant living there without a fair amount of money.

Wait - so you left Tokyo or Japan entirely? It sounded like you were in Kansai before?

Yeah, the only thing I want more than to live in a bustling, enormous metropolis choked with human life and concrete and noise and madness…is the income necessary to do so…

Japan for the moment. Might go back there this or next year (or shiver back to Tokyo if circumstances really, really forces me to do so, but I hope not).
Kansai feels like a whole other country compared to Tokyo!

You’ll need health too. A lot of it.