Project Cars 3: new or used?

Title Project Cars 3: new or used?
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When February 19, 2021

The career progression in most racing games is linear.  You start out with pokey road cars and gradually unlock events for increasingly powerful cars.  One day, you'll get to hypercars and supercars and formula racers and various other Batmobile iterations..

Read the full article

The Grateful Dead played a very famous sound check in Watkins Glen in 1973. That’s all I know about the racetrack.

I’m very familiar with Watkins Glen, since it was one of the tracks in the old 3M Speed Circuit that I played to death in the '70s…kind of wish I still had the game.

I know it’s barely mentioned in the article, but since it’s already been brought up: Watkins Glen is always one of my favorite tracks in racing games. It’s fairly technical, but not overly so, yet is speedy with lots of overtaking opportunities, and it has a nice mix of sharp and high-speed turns with plenty of elevation changes. It’s a fun time. (Assuming we’re talking about the full circuit and not the truncated one NASCAR uses which cuts out the best parts.)