Project Cars 3: so a BAC Mono walks into a bar and the bartender says...

Title Project Cars 3: so a BAC Mono walks into a bar and the bartender says...
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When February 10, 2021

Project Cars 3 doesn't have much of a sense of humor.  It's a serious game, obsessed with cars and tracks and uninterested in silly party games.  That's the next door down.  You can't miss it.  It says Wreckfest on the door..

Read the full article

Seb Vettel is a big fan of this mode.

Tom, really enjoying this series of articles.

That’s hilarious! I didn’t realize there was a real-world equivalent to breakout events.

Also, dude totally got a “lap invalid” message in the corner of the screen when he did that.

-Tom

I wish this event type came up more often. Driving well I still suck at, but hitting things? That I can do.

Man, the administrator is going to have an absolute fit when he sees all these Project Cars 3 threads lying around.

Ideally, the comments and discussion would all feed into one thread for the main entry, but we don’t have the benefit of a Discourse dev anymore. I supposed I could just move them all into one thread? Let me see if that breaks anything…

-Tom

EDIT: Actually, it looks like it won’t play well with how comments display on the front page. Fortunately, the threads are all clearly labeled, so they should be easy enough to ignore if you’re not into Project Cars 3.

I’m just joking man, it doesn’t bother me.