PSN titles I should know about?

Besides Burn Zombie Burn, which I know about and really like. Any other suggestions?

Bear in mind I know very little about the system or it’s online games, so a brief description wouldn’t hurt.

Super Stardust HD, obviously.

What, you want a description too? Insolence! Super Stardust HD is a space-themed twin-stick shooter like Geometry Wars, but with realistic graphics and a much gentler difficulty curve.

Wipeout HD - Its um… Wipeout, but in HD…

Flower is the best PSN game I’ve played so far.

Age of Booty is simple, fun multiplayer if you have friends into light strategy.

I don’t know if it’s only exclusives but:
Siren
Wipeout HD
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk
Everyday Shooter
Flower
Age of Booty
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Super Stardust HD
Astro Tipper
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Crash Commando
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
All of the Pixeljunk Games
Puzzle Quest
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

Those are all worth buying.

Flower for sure.

I like twin stick shooters of all stripes.

I;ve been meaning to try the Age of Booty demo for some time now but never got around to it. I’ll check it out, as well as the other suggestions.

Is noby worthwhile?

Oh my yes.

Also Pain, any/all of the Pixeljunk games (but especially Eden), fl0w, and Loco Roco. And Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars was tragically unpopular and you won’t find anyone to play online with, but it still features a fairly robust series of single player challenges that are a lot of fun.

I think it’s great especially for only $5. It’s a fun playground.

I think my favorite original PSN title to date might be Crash Commandos. So fun. Unfortunately it seems the game didn’t sell too well (but there is still online activity+bots).

I like The Last Guy a lot. It’s kind of hard to describe very well, but you’re getting survivors to come out of buildings, and you have to manage huge streams of them and keep them from getting attacked by the zombies and giant bugs and other monsters that roam the maps.

I really wish PSN had demos. :(

Funny, because I just downloaded the demo for The Last Guy from PSN a few nights ago.

Yeah, thankfully The Last Guy has a demo available on PSN. Without the demo, I might have been suckered into buying a game based on google maps that I found extremely lame. Yay for demos!