Punchable YouTube "celebrities"

Please tell me he’s losing everything, Disney, Youtube, etc. What a vile, disgusting, horrible person. His apology is nothing since it can’t possibly account for his glorifying the Pulse nightclub shootings, not to mention all his other crap.

No word as of yet, but I have to think SOMETHING is coming.

There are parents that let their tweens watch this garbage?

That’s… disturbing. Getting embryonic cult vibes.

I read that yesterday as well. Talk about horrible parenting.

Finally, some karma:

“Punchable” not “I am pleased they died trying to save each other from a waterfall”, I think. That’s a super sad story, and a tragic end for anyone.

They have a pattern of trespassing (Yellowstone etc.) to get “content” for their social media exploits so in this case the Instabros reaped what they sowed. Would not have been tragic for Jake or Logan Paul to meet their grisly end in the same manner.

But they weren’t trespassing - they were visiting some place with friends. I mean, I get you don’t like them but you don’t really know them, either, and being pleased at their collective deaths is … super fucked up, man.

Having watched a (very) few of their videos when they were in the news recently to see what the big deal was, I can certainly understand where you’re coming from. However, I think if even the Pauls were put in that same exact position as these other people, and they both died with one of them valiantly trying to save the other, I’d have a real hard time maintaining any malice I might have toward them.

Not in this instance, but I believe this was the group that was going off trail in Yellowstone, and were banned from U.S. public lands

Gamble and Lyakh were briefly jailed last year after trespassing at Yellowstone National Park and posting photos and videos next to Grand Prismatic Spring. A judge sentenced both men to a week in jail and banned them from United States public land until 2022. That incident happened months after they got in trouble for wakeboarding at the Bonneville Salt Flats.

But yeah, being happy they died is a bit much, definitely punchable, but not this.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I like Brian’s succinct version of the earlier comments way better.

Yeah, that’s pretty horrific. Two of them dying trying to save their friend? I can’t even imagine what that must be like, but the two guys who swam out after her died as heroes. I don’t care how big of a douchebag they were. My heart goes out to all three of them and their friends and family.

-Tom

Let’s have a story more in keeping with the thread theme.

So the attention whoring is just being normalized now.

We said “punchable” not “punishable by death” though I do admire your … dedication.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don’t find responses like the above to be conducive to, well, anything.

Indeed, what the fuck is wrong with all of us? That’s a very long list, ending only when we do.

“All of us” aren’t reveling in the death of another human being.