Pure (PC)

Well, I don’t disagree that banning beaver is overboard, but I’ve seen worse. A friend tried to name a band 5ht in Rock Band (5-hydroxytryptamine aka serotonin) when the game first came out and got denied (band name disallowed from Live play), presumably because they thought he was trying to write ‘shit’ in some variant of l33t sp34k.

What is all this woman2woman shit? Does that get said a lot in online games?

I like how they included the mispelling of ‘nazies.’

Wouldn’t that be 5h1t? Those idiots.

And yet, xXoicu8cmen2dayXx is still an Xbox Live member.

Haha that’s awesome

This is incrediawesome. I especially like “Slattern”, just in case your gran gets online and starts to trash-talk.

KG

I want to see what the other language files are like from that folder. I need to catch up on my russian swearing.

KG

As someone who was a cunning linguist back at university that would be my dream job. This was one of my favourite resources.

I’m wondering: are there differences between the English_USA and English_UK list?

edit: never mind. I found a compound list at http://pastebin.com/pastebin.php?dl=f1ae46962 and they are different.

I love it that “breezersletje” made it into the Dutch list. Alan, if you need any help with the pronunciation, just ask!

Damn now I have some serious looking up to do. :)

The Disney list containing German swearing is missing an essential word I imagine is used often:
“Schwuchtel” (fag that behaves girlish)
They have “Schwuler” (fag aswell but also official for “gay man”) but I guess the first word is much more common in swearing.

Happy that I can continue to swear in German while knowing that at least one word makes it through word filters in Disney games. However I don’t play any Disney games" Darn! :p

it’s obvious, all Disney censors are Schwuchteln

I really need to see these other lists! Especially the dutch ones. Whenever pastebin stops failing to load!

For those interested, all the language lists are on my skydrive now.

I love you, Cubit.

Heehee, anaaltourist. I love the dutch.

Thank you! Too bad there is no Chinese list though.

This game comes with a list of cool things to say to your mom and, so far, I’ve found it to be really good too! It’s like a 2 in 1 special.

I’m digging:

– building your ATV - It’s much more involved and interesting than I expected. The best part is that the interface manages to be extremely flashy, while also being very quick and easy to use.

– the tracks - The tracks remind me of the old Rainbow ATV games on the PS2, except they are much more open here, offering a bunch of semi-alternate routes.

– how it looks and works on my PC - The 360 pad works great. Option sliders were moved to the right.

This was a great $5 find.

The one that blows my mind on the list is ‘dork’.

Dork is a euphemism for penis, so not really too surprising, considering the length of the list.

But yeah, thanks for the education on bawdy terms I was unaware of, Disney!

Hm, yeah, the origin of dork is as a word for a whale’s penis.

Just for kicks, I posed as an unhappy parent and ran this oversight by Disney Interactive support to see their response. Their answer was surprisingly to the point and helpful:

We are aware of this issue and we apologize. This file was supposed to be deleted before release of the game. We will soon have an update for the game that will hide this file; In the meantime, you can safely delete it. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

As a fake parent, I appreciate these steps to protect my non-existent children.