PvZ: Battle for Neighborville (Garden Warfare 3)

Sigh, still no bots in multiplayer modes. Killed it for me.

My kid is my multiplayer bot. But, yes, no other non player bots.

This is the kind of game we will go in and have some fun for an hour or two and then not go in for another month…but do this over a few years of play. Kind of worth it. Without the kid, would never play this, even with Multi bots…just too cutesy.

Is this B2P or F2P?

You buy it, and unlock stuff slowly over time. People suspect that they might add shortcut microtransactions in the future in order to unlock stuff faster.

(I have not played it, just recounting what I’ve read).

PvZ: GW2 had the option to buy the in-game currency you used to buy card packs. I imagine it’ll be the same sort of thing here.

Now on Origin & EA Access.

There’s also this thing and 12 vs 12 multiplayer turf takeover.

Did anyone like that Dreadwood fight?

It’s probably among the top 3 worst bosses of the year for me, but I was playing solo.

I’ve sadly not touched it in months. Lack of bots in multiplayer killed it for me.

Coming to STEAM! June 4th.

Hmmm seems a whole pile of games from EA are headed to Steam on June 4th!

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Released_DESC&publisher=Electronic+Arts

Guys, private mode has finally arrived!

OMG Private Mode works you guys, and it works GREAT. I just played a PVP match with just me and bots and it was a BLAST. I am so happy.

Now if they’d just put back in variants…

(Why, yes, I am still miffed they went with sequel instead of improving GW2 moar :) )

I loved variants in GW2 honestly, but I don’t miss them here. Still tons of variety.

I might be partly salty because I bought “all the things!” in GW2.

The all-cosmetic DLCs in BFN don’t do it for me.

I’d say just get the game dude, it’s so great. I too bought all the things for GW2 and don’t regret getting Neighborville for a second.

Oh, I have it and me and kiddo have played it bunches.

I don’t regret getting it at all (so say we all!). More sort of missing things from GW2 that didn’t come forward.

Ah that’s fair.

Do the new bot matches advance player progression the same way as playing in non-bot matches?

-Tom

Not sure, I lost them both. ;)