Q23: Identity Theft signup thread

1. Open for signup.
  2. Players forwarded to Tom for renaming.
  3. PM’s will go out from azzl to all players.
  4. The game begins.

Q23: Identity Theft is a freeform game where you play as forum personalities from the Quarter To Three Forums. Many characters have special powers that help with the game.

Use this thread to signup for the game. The game should require the following:

1. Players should check in at least once per day to read the prior days progress and enter votes. The more frequently players are involved the more fun everyone will have.

2. Tom has not agreed to rename players to their adopted personas during the duration of the game (yet, Tom!). Players should be okay with being named their adopted persona for the duration (7-14 days). Tom will rename you back when the game is over unless you are more entertaining than the original possessor of the name.

Thats it. Anyone who wants to join please post in this thread along with the persona you would like to control. As long as no one earlier in the thread requested that persona it is yours.

Tmanpdx
Cormac
Murph
Bill Dungsroman- ???
Noun
Angie Gallant
Quatoria
Idrisz
Rasputin
Balut
ElGuapo
CLWheeljack
Mmalloy
Diddums
Brandon Clements
Bloo
Claycw
Bahimiron
Mike O’Malley

Can I be DeepT or Koontz? Or Jose Liz?

I’ll play as myself. Pretty sure I can handle that one.

I can’t imagine it would be fun to play me, but I just want to drop in and say I don’t want Tom renaming anyone else to “Rywill” and letting them post under my name (if that’s what you plan to do; maybe I’m misunderstanding how the game is supposed to work).

Is the list in the OP the list of personalities that are available to take over?

Its a joke post, those are all the people from the JLA game.