QT3 addiction

You’re not truly obsessive unless you hang out in #qt3 and talk about the boards there also.

I agree with the above statement.

I’m in Anne Arundel. Right past Annapolis, before the Bay Bridge.

Erik J.

Ah, Anne Arundel. I lived in Annapolis for seven years. I’m moving to Prince George’s County pretty soon, which should be quite the culture shock.

And yeah, charmtrap, this place is like a convention of Comic Book Guys.

Nelson

I grew up in PG County, and I much prefer it over AA. AA is just too damn white, sometimes. Moving to Annapolis was culture shock for me. I haven’t entirely enjoyed the scenery change.

Erik J.

Annapolis is best enjoyed by people with boats. I went to college there and spent a lot of time on the Severn with the rowing team, and loved it. But you’re right, the place is very white. Even though the city’s population is 30 percent black, it’s creepy how they’re hidden away. Some tourist maps don’t even show the Clay Street area, and two parking garages basically block access to downtown from that neighborhood.

I’m still looking for a place to live in PG. Probably Hyattsville or Bowie.

Nelson

I’ve refreshed the page every 5 minutes since 1998.

Oh yeah? I’ve been reading these boards since 1976.

Bah! I was reading these boards since they were carved on boards. Back in the 1700’s.

But you waited to register until six months ago?

I’ve been into Qt3 since I saw Tom Chick posting to himself in a bar parking lot at 2 in the morning.

We have a boat. Yes. But it’s docked on KI. Yes, Clay Street is amazingly hidden, and a source for hushed tones and fear. I grew up in Bowie, and enjoyed it. My childhood house is for sale, totally check it out. Heh.

Erik J.

Hey, I lurked. What kind of bandwidth did we have until they invented computers? Really?

The only way for you is cold turkey. I suggest you start now.

I live in Hyattsville. It’s turning into a nice town bit by bit.

Troy

Tagline for the QT3 movie. Step up, Whitta.

Originally Posted by Troy S Goodfellow:
I live in Hyattsville. It’s turning into a nice town bit by bit.

I wonder if the town will be able to stand two strategy gamers who are into ancient history.

Nelson

I’m drunk and watching the boards at WORK at midnight. What is more fucked up?. Yes, period intentional.

PS White and Nerdy thread made my day. 7 Samurai was OK.

I tried to follow this advise once…

…but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.