Qt3 American Football League 2020 (Semi-Interesting)

@Lantz has joined as number 9. League Link going to you via PM now, Lantz.

All above in Skip’s post is worth reading. Trades are also possible.

I am a complete rookie at this is there a good free place for draft player info?

There are a million, many not free though. Some people take it waaaaay too serious. CBS, ESPN and even Yahoo have draft rankings, that’s a good start. Things that don’t typically make it on those rankings are late summer injuries and/or someone getting kicked off the team, arrested, etc.

If you go to this page (its in the league info for our league) it gives a good listing of draft options ranked and ways to sort them.

Yeah, the only two times I’ve won in a league is when I autodrafted, funnily.

Edit - Hilarious, they have Tua rated over Ryan Fitzpatrick. As a Fins fan, -1.) Tua ain’t starting this week or the next few and 2.) If they do well, he won’t start the season.

Fanboy factor.

Thanks for the info.

Is there room for one more? The one time I did FF before my team was autogenerated. Is that how this one works? What is happening Wed? I don’t completely get that part.

You are number 10. The draft is happening Wednesday at 7 PM Pacific standard time/10 PM Eastern standard time. I’ll PM you a link to join the league in a few minutes. Good to have you aboard!

I just got back from camping at Olympic and would be interested.

Sorry was out in the woods, explicitly because it is nice to unplug from time to time.

We have 10 now but if somebody drops out you’re it.

Are we capped at 10?

Yup, 10 is yahoo’s max.

Oh, hey, @Navaronegun ! Please let @CraigM take my spot.

I have no idea what I’m doing. The league I was in last time did all the picking for me. I have the link so I will happily watch from the sidelines.

Done. I’ll boot you. @CraigM, link coming.

I joined but I can’t make the draft. I’ll have to auto draft.

Roger that. Remember you can tweak your settings.

Including @CraigM , we need three people to finalize their sign up.

@Skipper, @Lantz, @rshetts, @ddtibbs, @Kevin_Perry (I think?), you @Gutsball (Jeff’s Swag Team?) and myself have registered. So @anonymgeist and @Dissensus need to link and register still. I think.

Correct me if I am wrong, everyone.

I’m in there as Jeff’s Swag Team (a default?) but still coming up with something better…

OK, you are in there, we’re good. IDK who @Gutsball’s team is then.

This is who I have:

2020-09-08_12-24-06

Rabid Tapirs gonna devour the league; RIP to everyone else’s players.