QT3 Colorado get together - pics!

I had the wonderful honor of being able to spend yesterday evening with the truly awesome @Nightgaunt and @Vesper. I’m from MI, and have never been west of Chicago, and in general, never travel more than an hour from home do to oxygen demands. We ate at Ted Turner’s Montana grill, “the buffalo place” as I kept thinking before we arrived, and it was delicious. Meant to take some pictures before and during dinner, but oops! the food looked way too good to wait 10 seconds before diving in. Thanks for an awesome dinner guys!

We then went to Nightgaunt’s for board game night, which was a blast. We played the weird Dropmix game by Harmonix as a warm up, then moved onto Bang! The dice version, and then keeping with the Western theme, Colt Express. Both were fantastic fun. Nightgaunt, you have very cool, fun friends to game with.
A few pics of the night. I am such a dorky looking person in pictures (shrimp in the red shirt).

Vesper, Nightgaunt, me.

This is awesome!

That’s great. Glad to see Jeff getting out and everyone having fun :)

Edit: Ok I have to ask. Why is your house lime green? :D

Awesome, glad to see your trip going well Jeff!

That’s awesome, guys. Qt3 get together pics are always great.

Very nice!

Was awesome to meet Nightgaunt and Jeff in person. Had a great time! Hoping to game again with Nightgaunt’s group again soon.

Looks like fun, guys. I like Bang! the dice game too, planning to use it to introduce my kids to “real” games in the near future. That or King of Tokyo, both seem like pretty easy hits for young kids. May take a while before I get them playing OGRE with me.

Castle Panic is a great game for kids (and adults) so give that a try too.

This is awesome, Jeff. @Vesper is a great dude I’m super happy to have hung out with at GenCon twice now, and it sounds like an awesome evening all around. Many <3’s for all :-D

It was such a great time! Really loved meeting Jeff and Vesper, and pleased that Jeff’s visit corresponded to my monthly boardgame night. (And that my friends were on good behavior for the guests!) Was really glad that Jeff called out Colt Express as a game he had wanted to play. It went over really well. Thanks for the lovely evening, guys! Look forward to seeing Vesper at future game nights.

Great pics, JP. Looks like fun.

Ditto that - especially with the Wizard’s Tower. WT isn’t necessary to start, but once you know what you’re doing it makes it more interesting in my opinion.

Also, cool that you guys could meet up!

Fantastic pics, Jeff. I always enjoy these threads.

This looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics, guys.

What’s the game being played in the middle pic?

That’s Colt Express! 3D train cars for you to run around on and punch/shoot/steal from each other!

That sounds like fun! Like playing a western.

Does sound like a good game - I’ve been toying with buying Wasteland Express Delivery Service for the longest time, just so I can push little Mad Max cars and trucks around on a board.

It is incredibly fun. Love these games where the group gets invested and more funny/boisterous as the game progresses :)

My favorite is the green woman character. Punch people to steal from them? Heck yeah!

Don’t mind me, I’m over here, stealing your money.