Qt3: E3 Get together

:roll:

At the ripe old age of 24, it’s nice not to feel like the young’n around here as much as I used to.

You can get into Casey’s without ID, but you’re not allowed in the bar area if you’re under 21. But there’s an attached restaurant type section that is open to all ages.

I’ll let someone else do the “Well I guess we’ll be in the bar then” joke, because Jose PM’d me a lovely poem about how much he wants to get in my pants.

It’s a bar.

(actually I have no idea, maybe no 21+ because they serve food too.)

Happy hour is 4-7, I might go early and get uh, conversational as I’m unfortunately shy. I’m irish though, so I know how to fix it.

For those of us who are QT3 noobs, how will we recognize y’all?

beats me, I’m bald, and thin, though I tried to quit smoking over xmas and picked up a beer belly :/.

nametags? Or just look for the people with psps?

Don’t you people watch The West Wing?

TV gets in the way of my game playing.

I’m only marginally aware that the show even exists, but only it was discussed here.

Just scream “SHIT BONERZ!” at the hostess stand until we come get ya.

I’ll be wearing my Qt3 Polo shirt. ;) The others will be wearing their Stardock polos. So hopefully you’ll see us coming.

We’re still putting together our E3 schedule but hopefully we’ll be able to come!

Where’s your booth at Brad? If I get a chance I’ll stop by and say “Hi” so I can at least recognize one person.

Of course, the odds of me stopping by when you’re free have the same odds of me hitting the lottery.

No booth this year, though we may be hanging out around Take 2. They’re the ones who will be distributing GalCiv 2. But mostly we’ll be floating around doing interviews, groveling, and lamenting the decrease in booth babes. ;)

You can get into Casey’s without ID, but you’re not allowed in the bar area if you’re under 21. But there’s an attached restaurant type section that is open to all ages.

I’ll let someone else do the “Well I guess we’ll be in the bar then” joke, because Jose PM’d me a lovely poem about how much he wants to get in my pants.[/quote]

16 will get you 20, as they say. :)

What, you too? Those were 50 Cent lyrics, apparently.

I sent it to my closest friends. :)

Rywill and Bill got one and not me. My word!

Rywill and Bill got one and not me. My word![/quote]

I think you and I can count ourselves as the lucky ones, Bull.

The only negative from my job change last year is the loss of sponsorship for the Qt3 gathering. I’m sorry you’ll have to buy your own beer, but at least I can wear jeans & a t-shirt to the office now.

I’m not sure if I’ll be there. My brother with be in town for a day of E3, and since he doesn’t hang around here I’m reluctant to drag him along.

This was a lot of fun. Special thanks to Brad for somehow getting Casey’s to open the back room for us, and also for treating everyone!

We were all seated around a long table, so everyone was kind of in clumps and I didn’t get to talk to near as many of you as I would have liked, but I was glad to see everyone there.

-Tom