QT3 faceoff - Bill Dungsroman vs Jon R

Fight!

What spawned the whole SHIT! BONERZ! thing?

Are these guys both wearing rubber face masks and now they’re going take turns ripping them off?

http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=176577#176577

Aw c’mon Xpav, no man is a match for SHIT BONERZ! Dis fight wuz rigged!

The comma is vital!

Will the winner face the victor in the Crypt v. Jobe/Trixie match?

But how can Brian Koontz get in on this action?

And can somone re-send my betting bracket sheet for Qt3 April Madness? I seem to have misplaced it.

I miss wumpus.

First person to start a poll with “SHIT! BONERZ!” and “SHIT, BONERZ!” as choices dies.

We should also consider

SHIT; BONERZ

SHIT: BONERZ

SHIT–BONERZ [i.e., en dash]

SHIT — BONERZ [i.e., em dash]

and

SHIT (BONERZ)

What about:

SHIT --> BONERZ

SHIT == BONERZ

SHIT . . . BONERZ

or

SHIT
BONERZ

SHIT:BONERZ::OCEAN:SHIP

SHIT:BONERZ::SHIP:TRANSPORTATION

SHIT:BONERZ::BIRD:FISH

SHIT:BONERZ::SHIT:BONERZ

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Though technically, an en dash is one dash and an em dash is two (not two and three, respectively). At least in MS Word.

;)

A = SHIT
B = BONERZ
C = SHIT, BONERZ

IF A > B and C > B, then C > A+B

TRUE / FALSE ?

The day I let MS tell me what an en dash is is the day I hang up my editorial spurs! An en dash is supposed to be the width of an uppercase N in whatever typeface you’re using; an em dash is supposed to be the width of an uppercase M.

But in a situation like this, using one “dash” for an en dash (I use quotes because there ain’t no other kind of dashes besides en and em) would make it indistinguishable from a hyphen! And the whole POINT of an en dash is that it can be distinguished from a hyphen!

DO YOU HEAR ME, BILL GATES??? YOU BASTAAAAAAAARD

(pant, pant)

After suffering a humiliating defeat against DrCryt Brian Koontz sees the error of his ways and join the Dr in his ultimate tagteam cagematch against Jobe and Trixie.

That one’s being blown way out of proportion. Choose which way you want to do so: either overexaggerating the actual number of times Crypt and I respond to each other or completely misunderstanding, disrespecting, and misrepresenting Trix’s position further. I’d suggest the latter, because she’s not going to read it.

This is a man who takes his dashes seriously.