Qt3 Games Podcast: another day, another MOBA

Title Qt3 Games Podcast: another day, another MOBA
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games podcasts
When March 31, 2016

While taking a break from feeding his chickens in Stardew Valley, Jason McMaster discovers another MOBA. Tom Chick saves the world from zombies again, this time as Lara Croft..

Read the full article

This episode is showing up in the movie podcast on iTunes.

So what's the kim deal with the opening music?

You can tell Jack Thompson that the Dark Souls series is more of a murder victim simulator.

Will there be another quiz soon? I've been waiting to hear more trivia about Magic Guy and Wizard Fellow.

I see what you did there.

Sarah McMaster always makes the pod better. Great perspective and she has nice podcast voice as well.

Tom i was watching your youtube thangs.
are you really reading the Second Apocalypse?

Um, I don't know what that is, so I don't think so? Is that some comicbook I mentioned?

the darkness that comes before. sir
I got really nerd excited when I thought you were reading htat
like its awful, but boy howdy, i got terribly excited!!

It's on your bookshelf as you explain the Gorey inspired 'Mystery! Motive for Murder' game.

Oh, right, that ginormous R. Scott Baker book! It was a gift that I've only gotten through, I dunno, about fifty pages. Should I stick with it? I'm not filled with hope at your assessment that "it's awful". :)

@Jason_McMaster are you still playing Paragon?

Predicted answer:

Oh God, no

Are you necroing every podcast thread? Is that your master plan? Have you found an old notebook with the scattered, diseased ramblings of a Dr. Herbert West?

https://www.musicboxtheatre.com/sites/default/files/styles/movie_stills/public/movie-stills/re-animator/re-animator.jpg?itok=Nf7m_ddV

RIP Paragon.

I actually did, but they shut it down.

Because of you???

they heard it had that McMaster taint