Qt3 Games Podcast: Armando Penblade and Fate Core

Because it’s super-fuckin’ vital that you all see it, the music Tom graciously put at the top and bottom of the show, and the only song ridiculous enough to rest alongside the crazy sci-fantasy comedy world of Spaceward, Ho!, I present Gloryhammer’s “Rise of the Chaos Wizards”:

Aside from that, huge thanks to Tom for putting together an incredibly easy and pleasant interview experience. He totally said he’d bully me for being a giant RPG-playing nerd, but then went and revealed that he, himself, has a SECRET PAST as a role-player. @tomchick, next time we get a Skype-based game going on Roll20.net here on QT3, you’ve gotta come play–at least one session!

Anyway, I hope y’all enjoy it, and if you do have any questions about Fate, Spaceward, Ho!, Abirsta (the crazy fashion designers and airships campaign I mentioned), or any of the other stuff I talked about, feel free to ask away.

(Just a quick-shout out to my own unloved thread, but one of the very coolest things I’ve ever done for a game is contained here:

so go give that weird-ass shit a listen for me :-D )

P.S. - Sorry to Socrates for fucking up your name and getting you confused with that pitiful hack Plato.