Qt3 Games Podcast: Generation Zero, Halo: Reach, Phoenix Point

Wow, is this really true? I’m definitely with @Left_Empty on this one. I prefer Halo 1 by a lot. And then Halo 4 after that, tied with Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach. And then Halo 3 well below that, and Halo 2 at the bottom. Though Halo 2 gets the reprieve from being total garbage by having amazing multiplayer. I played Halo 2 multiplayer second only to the original Halo.

I had no idea Halo 2 and 3’s single player campaign had fans.

I simply love playing and replaying the Library levels from Halo 1 repeatedly.

OK sure, here’s how my Halo rank looks:

Halo: Reach, it’s got everything
/\
|
|
|
A bunch of other Halo games
|
|
|
\/
Halo 4 because boy do those Promethean enemies suck

double edit: fixed it!

It’s a single level, but yeah, with the shotgun it was hell of a fun!

Excepting in legendary coop, I remember there was a spot that was quite hell-ish.

It’s something that has always bothered me with the X-COM reboot (not mentionning the infuriatingly wasted overwatch shots you mentionned on the podcast): I would at least have liked it better if it displayed the actual, minimum damage a given shot may inflict, versus its theorical value.

Watching the game, I was very confused by a lot of info that seemed lacking (for instance I distinctily remember Jason suffering countershots at point blank for zero damage, which was really weird: I still don’t understand where and how the info is displayed, although I’ll admit I am very easily confused).
There were also so many numbers outside of the tactical layer!