Qt3 Games Podcast: scariest game ever

Title Qt3 Games Podcast: scariest game ever
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games podcasts
When October 31, 2012

Nick Diamon, aka Telefrog, joins us this week to discuss the scariest games we've ever played. Because, you know, it's Halloween. Then we talk some Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Yes, you read that right..

Read the full article

Condemned just came out on Steam, it's on sale too. Wish Monolith was in a better state.

Seven and a half minutes in and Jason has already won the podcast. Sterling work, sir.

Incidentally, I have come to this comments thread dressed as a Halloween bug report. One of those spooky, difficult-to-reproduce ones.

Ooh, I'm all giddy, Tom used my screenshot for the front page!

Too bad about Halo 4. Firefight was my favorite thing about ODST and Reach. I had a sneaking suspicion that the "Spartan Ops" were just going to be regurgitated bits of the campaign instead of the ambitious episodic co-op experience 343 has been saying it would be.

I have to agree with McMaster, Silent Hill 2 is the best horror game I have ever played. I love the slow-developing story and the weird characters with their own demons, and the puzzles (I especially love the separate difficulty scales for combat and puzzles). This game set a mood like no other. And poo on you dissenters.
But Dead Space is a near second!

No love for Amnesia, or is that too obvious a choice? Also, what is the song at the end, I want it.

The Mountain Dew and Doritos in your costume were a nice touch, Mr. Chick. Chilling.

Haven't played AssCreed 3 yet, but I'm pretty sure the game you were describing was Bocce (aka Boule). It's just like lawn bowls except you throw the ball rather than roll it. You earn points by having your balls closer to the jack (the smaller, white ball) than your oppponents' balls.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I haven't done that game yet but I wasn't thinking about Bocce at all.

I need to play more Amnesia! I have it but haven't spent much time in it

also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

that's the song.