Qt3 Games Podcast: so...about that Far Cry 5 ending

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell, Tom Chick, Nick Diamon, and Jason McMaster have all finished Far Cry 5, and they have a thing or two to say about, well, what does and doesn’t happen. It goes without saying there will be spoilers.

For more Brandon Cackowski-Schnell goodness, check out his podcast!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2018/04/19/qt3-games-podcast-so-about-that-far-cry-5-ending/

With such a cast, I don’t care about spoilers!

Woah, Brandon has a new podcast? I’ll have to check that out.

I don’t know this Brandon fellow, but I am interested in hearing more about Far Cry’s ending. Since I don’t see myself actually playing that game.

I’m going to echo @Rock8man and go wtf Brandon has a new podcast? I still miss Jumping the Shark.

I loved Jumping the Shark, so l definitely need to check out his new show. It was great hearing Brandon again.

Kriss Kross is not a game? Bah! Obviously someone didn’t have a Sega CD.

This is the correct answer.

I think it speaks volumes about Brandon’s age and preferred entertainment that I said “Chris Crawford” and he heard “Kriss Kross”!

-Tom

Oh no. Finally I can play Read Dead Redemption with this Playstation Streaming Thing and of course I immediately stumble across a spoiler for the ending after having managed to avoid them for so long. Oh well.

Don’t worry, it’s not that big of a spoiler. I mean, plot-wise, it’s big, but it’s not one of those things that will ruin the game for you. The brilliance is in how they did it, not in what they did. In this case.

Ah, okay, thanks. I’m really glad to read this. Motivation to play partially restored!