QT3 Gaming Playlist

You know, like in iTunes where you can download the mix of your favorite celebs, only here you’ll be compiling the list of your favorite QT3 posters favorite Doom games, and not actually downloading anything! This was from somebody’s idea in the Nickelback thread, can’t remember who. If there’s already a thread like this in the archives somewhere I apologize. So here’s what you do:

Post one version of Doom that was your favorite. No more, no less. Don’t explain it, don’t be embarassed by it, don’t pick it just to impress people. If you wanted someone else to play Doom, it’d be this one.

If this thread lasts forever, you maybe could eventually come back and add another game, but I’d really like it to just be one Doom per person, with as little discussion as can be maintained on a message board. If later on you think of something better and would like to be so kind as to preserve whatever kind of integrity we maintain with this list, just go edit your original post.

Of course you shouldn’t have any illusions, by asking you to sum up your martian voyage into hell recommendation in one game I’m of course setting you up to be judged by everyone else and have sweeping generalizations and assumptions made about your taste in Geordis (with or without visor!!!1!!), personal hygene, whatever. But that’s the fun of the internet, suck it up.

Oh, and in the interest of not breaking laws and things, don’t do us any favors with urls to download Dooms of your choices. Though man, I’ll bet it would be interesting if someone started a thread where they multiplied suggested retail prices by the number of leechers on suprnova! If you want what someone else recommends, go buy it and tell us about the situation of preorders or make other arrangements in private. We can’t have iD shutting us down for modding and the death of the music industry and the death of the gaming industry all at once.

…and go!

Doom III

DOOM II

-Levar Burton

RanDOOM (Doom 1).

DooM

[size=1]Action Quake, bitches![/size]

Quake II!

As per Cool Breeze’s request, these threads will now be cross-referenced with the other worthless topics right here in the threads themselves, using the amazing tecnique i’ve pioneered and perfected myself. Apparently, you can’t get enough of these threads, so again, i’m pulling through and doing you a favor by putting them all together for your convenience (batteries not included, ask your parents for help in formatting)

If you’d like to see more of my quality discoveries, urge him to post in defense of your meaningless bullshit threads and/or keep it up with the stupidity of making crap like this.

<a whole bunch of HTML code deleted by the guys that run the forum>

Can we please just put Jon R. out of his misery and simply ban him ?

I refrained from voting in my own Forum Cop poll, but I think Jon just earned himself a vote.

http://talk.livedaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134&daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=title

DOOM 3

QWTF though for realz

I like that game called Dome…It is good and very fun.

doom2 -dm2 -nomonsters -warp 7

Player 1 (Brittany Murphy!!) is Green.
Player 2 (LeVar Burton) is Indigo.
Player 3 (McBain) is Brown.
Player 4 (Jon R) is Red.

PLAYER 3:> FIRST TO 21
PLAYER 2:> WTF CANT SEE SHIT GONNA REBOOT
PLAYER 2 LEFT THE GAME
PLAYER 4:> LEVEL 7 AGAIN? CHRIST, CANT YOU GUYS GET ENOUGH OF THIS?
PLAYER 4:> WHO SET DM2?
PLAYER 4:> AND WHY ARENT WE PLAYING NIGHTMARE? THE CHAINGUN IS FUCKING USELESS NOW
PLAYER 1:> HOW OT SHOOT?

[size=2]I’m going to hell for this one.[/size]

Painkiller!

Doom 3
Codename: Panzers Demo
IL-2 Forgotten Battles (w/ Ace Expansion)
And a bit of NWN every now and again